Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mummy and daddy are bank rolling this whole flat and everything in it. Wouldn't surprise me if beggy moved in with brookieblessher for a couple of weeks once the kid is here, she's got a massive shock coming her way. Nanny beg will bring this kid up.... Obviously 😂

Reactions: 10
As if that creepy Believe lady "hand crafted" those black BAWWWWWLS. Hand clicked on Alixpress for a bulk buy more like 🤣🤣🤣🤣

So hilarious that the only reference to nationwide strike action from the hag comes when one of her precious tat deliveries gets delayed. Much as I love to laugh at her tragic online antics, the total lack of interest she has in anything or anyone outside her tiny bubble is just chilling sometimes!!

Reactions: 12
Getting her table ready, does she mean the island that's not an island or is she squashing a table into the lean-to

• Haha
Reactions: 2
"The postmen have let us down today"

The ignorance of this stupid woman is off the scale 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 17
"The postmen have let us down today"

Stop standing up and being heard posties you've let becky evans down, now get back to work and deliver her parcel don't you know who she is? She's a famous Felixstowe instawanker

• Haha
Reactions: 27
what £35 quid for a cheap nasty candle and diffuser with a naff bauble thrown in for free . Fuk right off erm naaaa thank you Jesus Christ. Real world How the hell do these wet idiots think people have any money to waste or can afford rubbish like this . Rather have a candle out of tk maxx
at least they smell better .or you can actually smell them

Reactions: 11
Believe ? I can’t believe Soul crappy candles are still going .. wot a pile of tripe

Reactions: 8
Wtf was that rant about?? And how many times did she say 'obviously'...im sure shes doing it on purpose now to wind me up (obviously).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah right it’s not about things and what you have…..says the woman with so much crap in her house its at bursting point and who is constantly buying stuff….you need to listen to your own advice. twit.

Reactions: 14
One the one hand she's saying she understands Mac and Pheobe not wanting Eliza on SM as when she worked at the pier it was scary that she knew some of the names of the children and their families and on the other hand how she can't wait to share the baby as much as Brooke will allow....make it make sense!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Did anyone see the captions?!?! It said she's an open Burke instead of book 😂😂😂😂
Never a truer word spoke

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's wanting an arse licking from her dumb followers isn't she? Aww poor Beggy, cry me a river 🙄
Here's a few facts Beggy;
1) No one gives a duck about Brookes baby.
2) Half your home is gifted so duck off with the bullshit that you don't benefit from Instagram
3) No one gives a duck about Macs child either
4) Stop trying to gain sympathy from people with your sorry tales. You tried to make out you didn't share Eliza because of trolls, which wasn't true, Mac & Phoebe told you not to share her & you bleeping hated that so you lied by saying you'd received repulsive messages about an innocent child. You are vile.
5) Quit with the bekind crap too, this coming from a woman who encouraged her followers to send homophobic abuse to Michael ( We don't forget)
6) It's not about the 4000 presents under the tree...You can bet your bottom dollar Beggy will film all her presents she receives just like she did on her 40th, even laying it all out on the floor to take pics and post them ( We don't forget)
7) You live in a bubble, you don't do anything for anyone unless you film it & gain kudos from it ( Colly/Claire/The Christmas PayPal donations)
8) Jason isn't a drug dealer, he launders money...get it right 😜
9) Maybe use your platform for highlighting & gaining support for our nurses, posties etc & not just be pissed off that they didn't bring your tat ( what a bleeping liberty)
10) You look like tit, you talk tit and now you dress like tit...you are tit!!

MERRY bleeping CHRISTMAS!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
She is a walking contradiction. Quick to deny Jason isn’t a drug dealer but doesn’t address about his dodgy dealing at the docks
This baby will be used as a cash cow and fashion accessory which is such a shame
It grieves her she can’t share Eliza, saying that Mac and Phoebe were happy getting the freebie snuz pod and other items.!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah someone’s been on tattle followed by a rant to answer a few things 😂😂

Ugh she literally makes EVERYTHING about her. Me me me me

I’ve never heard such tragic contradiction in my entire life.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's wanting an arse licking from her dumb followers isn't she? Aww poor Beggy, cry me a river 🙄
Here's a few facts Beggy;
1) No one gives a duck about Brookes baby.
2) Half your home is gifted so duck off with the bullshit that you don't benefit from Instagram
3) No one gives a duck about Macs child either
4) Stop trying to gain sympathy from people with your sorry tales. You tried to make out you didn't share Eliza because of trolls, which wasn't true, Mac & Phoebe told you not to share her & you bleeping hated that so you lied by saying you'd received repulsive messages about an innocent child. You are vile.
5) Quit with the bekind crap too, this coming from a woman who encouraged her followers to send homophobic abuse to Michael ( We don't forget)
6) It's not about the 4000 presents under the tree...You can bet your bottom dollar Beggy will film all her presents she receives just like she did on her 40th, even laying it all out on the floor to take pics and post them ( We don't forget)
7) You live in a bubble, you don't do anything for anyone unless you film it & gain kudos from it ( Colly/Claire/The Christmas PayPal donations)
8) Jason isn't a drug dealer, he launders money...get it right 😜
9) Maybe use your platform for highlighting & gaining support for our nurses, posties etc & not just be pissed off that they didn't bring your tat ( what a bleeping liberty)
10) You look like tit, you talk tit and now you dress like tit...you are tit!!

MERRY bleeping CHRISTMAS!!!
Obviously...Amen so yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.