Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brooke has split from her boyfriend
Her instagram has no pics of him and her together anymore
Oh dear he stuck around probably got sick of monster in law young Brooke can rake in benefits now so beggy doesn’t have to pay
Looking back at her page, every photo is the same. Stood in landing in front of the mirror. Same pose just a different outfit.

Reactions: 5
She seems to have really lost her insta manic posting for Christmas doesn't she. Normally we'd be full on Xmas with her ramming it down our throats since August but even when she does that daft countdown it's half hearted like she just can't be bothered.

It's "obvious" 😂 she's got stuff going on so why doesn't she just put her phone down, come off insta and take a flippin break for her own sanity and family. It's like they HAVE to be constantly on insta....no amount of flogging #ads and begging for freebies would make me neglect my personal life. Shame she can't just step away and concentrate on whatever she has going on.

Reactions: 15
Tattoo removal before lunch out and she makes out like she's had a morning down the mines.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think she does and she actually thinks this is correct 😁
This.
I mean she doesn’t talk like this so surely she must know that this isn’t a properly constructed sentence?
Actually, don’t answer that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hands up if you think the decorations start coming down on boxing day 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God she is vile
So Jason gets a chicken for dinner
What does she have under that blanket dust anyone dust 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really can’t believe a grown woman in her 40s walks around wearing a bob hat with a great big F off B on the front 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Tbh I never saw any pics of Joe on Brookes Instagram before, even when they went on holiday together. Brooke was too interested in posting pics of herself.

Reactions: 7
Jesus wept imagine if this womàn had a full time job. The way she goes on about not knowing how she's fitting everything in whilst sat watching Netflix chatting shite into her phone ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.