Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you spend all that money on a rented gaff that isn't even yours?
Seems really strange.
Saying that, Beggy would throw money at anything if it gave her content.

Reactions: 14
It scares me to think that Beggy is broadcasting to the world that the flat is empty and Brooke is leaving brand new items there daily!

Reactions: 8
It’s above the Chinese takeaway isn’t it??
why is Jo not moving in ? Have they split up ? He never gets a mention on Brooke’s stories anymore.

Reactions: 5
Remember when Beggy went to this much effort when Mac moved in with his girlfriend???

Nope…..me neither 🥴

Tell me you have a favourite child, without saying you have a favourite child 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How do you guys know it’s a flat above a salon?
Can't reveal my sources 🤫 Not sure Princess Brookie is prepared for lugging a baby and a buggy and her shopping upstairs everytime she wants to go out 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
How strange that he's not moving in. Makes me wonder why Brooke is moving out already when she's going to be in a flat by herself with a new baby. We already know she can't sort anything out for herself because mummy does it all for her.

If he really isn't going to live with her and the baby, it's either going to be so she maximises whatever she can get as a 'single mother' or he can already see what a massive nightmare Beggy's going to be when the baby is here and is making a fast escape. She's bad enough already.

Reactions: 12
I reckon she'll spend all her time back at home and eventually stop living at this flat if she ever even really started.

Reactions: 4
Brookes flat/house is a carbon copy of beggys just not black. Rad covers same switches which all look awful. No originality from Brooke or stamp to show it’s her place
Also she’s offloaded the balsam hill tree which is by far better than the ones she has but she has no style so doesn’t see it. Also Brookes tree has them bloody Pom poms as well
Beggys won't be black soon, mark my words new year she'll be painting it all the same color as brookieblesshers place.

Reactions: 9
Very strange he's not moving in! I thought they would be setting up home together ready for their new arrival!
Maybe Beggy's overbearing ways have driven a wedge and he's like Nooooo thank you I'm off!
She has gone to learn to start taking a step back. Support your older children yes, but give them room to grow before they turn into very incapable adults.
She has been too involved with the baby, the flat, because in Becky's head it is happening to her! When it isn't! I hope she isn't going to boomerang the birth 🤣
I just feel Brooke won't cope without the safety net of her parents!

• Heart
I reckon brookieblessher is gonna cane all the benefits that being a single parent brings. She'll end up not going back to work and having her rent paid for her. If she was still living at home she wouldn't get nearly as much help. I also think jaysun doesn't want a baby 24/7 in the house, especially after he finishes the drug running, sorry night shifts 😉.

Reactions: 19
If your sources have any tea on where the cash is coming from we are all ears dear🍵
I myself would also love to know this....however its still a mystery to me too..... But its gotta be dodgy dealings...... Mortgage or not, no one can spend like she does and not be that or some serious credit debt 🤨

Reactions: 9
Why is she doing this single handedly?
Where are Brooke and Joe? Winter Wonderland 👀
Where are his family ?
I just don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️
It really is the weirdest set up
But tbf all this decorating and lugging and building furniture has cured her bad back and halted the menopause 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
We don't have a mortgage anymore, we both work full time, but there is no chance we could spend like Beggy.
Saying that, who'd want to, I prefer our money to go on experiences & doing stuff with our family. I could think of nothing worse than sitting in my home with all that shite & tat for company.

Reactions: 12
I felt tired watching her manically listing all that she's done/got to do - absolutely no need to rush it all, but Beggy goes in head first because she's got to be doing things 100mph. 🙄 It must be a way of shutting herself off from either eating or thinking about things, because she's genuinely not right unless she's got a project, preferably one she can earn money from and get engagement and likes - imagine if she had a proper full time job and couldn't do DIY, she'd be lost! 😑

Reactions: 8
they are together as they’ve gone to winter wonderland together? Also, if they had broken up I highly doubt she’d be moving out…. She’d be with her mummy!

Reactions: 3
So I’ve been on a works course in London for the last 2 weeks and someone on the course was a Senior manager in Folkestone docks. He spoke about the workers constantly being offered £10,000+ by dodgy people to open their containers filled with drugs and all sorts, so they can empty it under the radar. It happens he said…a lot, and they struggle to catch them and prove it.
Maybe that’s what he does 🕵️‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Such a weird carry on …. Yeah help out but she is completely taking over .. you would think it was her house the way she talks .

Would you not want to do your own babies nursery ??? So bloody odd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.