Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she still work at her mates pub? They posted a picture of their work party 3 days ago and there’s a woman who looks suspiciously like our begs crouched down hiding on the left 👀
Oh I saw that picture and took it to mean that was their first work party of the season, not that it was there’s?

Reactions: 1
She's a crafty cow cos tucked away in the top right hand corner of the stories of Brookieblesshers pile of shite is a teeny weeny Ad/Aff link. She needs reporting for hiding it.

Reactions: 10
No way has she bought all that mis matched stuff … and yes very sneaky of Becky hiding the Ad/Aff

Reactions: 7
Here she goes again with her sugar looks like salt quote 🙄
She's also the same woman that is always showing off what's she got, she rushed to get her Christmas tree up before any other instahuns to get gratification from strangers on the internet 🤔 she's the worst kind if hypocrite but you do you and all that crap!

Screenshot_20221130_072746_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What’s the kid want with that kitchen stuff anyway only ever eats chicken nuggets or eats takeaways. Can’t cook like it’s mother. 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Here she goes again with her sugar looks like salt quote 🙄
She's also the same woman that is always showing off what's she got, she rushed to get her Christmas tree up before any other instahuns to get gratification from strangers on the internet 🤔 she's the worst kind if hypocrite but you do you and all that crap!

View attachment 1771038
She dropped the ‘live, laugh, love’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh here we go, either tell your followers what's going on or don't mention it.
I'd never wish harm on anyone, but I can't be doing with this cloak and dagger crap.
Also, Beggy you are a walking, talking contradiction, you show off & brag constantly, everything is a competition with you. Bigger tree, wanting more & more materialistic shite to fill your home & your life with, even doing your sorrowful stories with Brookes £300 #gifted tree in the background. You just don't get it, do you?!!
Scale back, give something back, be selfless, I can guarantee it would make you feel instantly better.
Christmas is about who is round the tree, you're right, it's also about taking stock of what's important in life...Something that at 43 you have sadly never learned.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
All that it’s not about rollocks smacks of I can afford to do it all but if you can’t don’t worry

Reactions: 3
Oh here we go, either tell your followers what's going on or don't mention it.
I'd never wish harm on anyone, but I can't be doing with this cloak and dagger crap.
Also, Beggy you are a walking, talking contradiction, you show off & brag constantly, everything is a competition with you. Bigger tree, wanting more & more materialistic shite to fill your home & your life with, even doing your sorrowful stories with Brookes £300 #gifted tree in the background. You just don't get it, do you?!!
Scale back, give something back, be selfless, I can guarantee it would make you feel instantly better.
Christmas is about who is round the tree, you're right, it's also about taking stock of what's important in life...Something that at 43 you have sadly never learned.
So so true … F right off Becky

Reactions: 2
Here she goes again...woe is me! Please give me attention, tell me my trees are the best on insta etc
The cloak and dagger stuff gets me too. Either spill what's making you so upset or don't mention it.
The post that came after it thanking people...thats all she wanted.
She is trying to keep up with big time huns and she can't. The big accounts have people working for them, PR companies etc she will never be them!

Also something for Becky to think about .....if Christmas is all the things she has mentioned in those stories...why does she need to be the biggest and the best on Insta!

Last edited:
Beckys so full of tit. Wish she would just say whats going on or zip it
As for Brooke posting a swipe up on her stories for the Christmas tree her mam gave her that was gifted. What a piss take.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
The bit about her remembering the family games and laughs comes from a lost on Facebook, I’ve seen it endless times now.
mouth family have scaled back, I’ve told family not to bother getting me anything, I don’t need anything. Instead we are all contributing to the Christmas Day dinner and some ‘picky bits’
For me it’s always been about being thankful for the last year and the family and friends in my life, and remember those that aren’t here. I go to lay flowers, I spend time talking to deceased relatives, wishing them a happy Christmas and that I love and miss them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Aaaaand the gifted stuff has started to arrive for Brooke bless her 😡😡😡😡😡

Beggy your the one oversharing and rushing around at 1000mph trying to do it all. You chose this...
I bet seeing Mrs hinches door and house reveal last night has tipped her over the edge (as it probably did alot of people) 😡.....think beckys still got a bit of beef with her after loo roll curtain drama!

Reactions: 9
The old hag hasnt shown her face in a while, I'm not complaining like but there must bea reason,..so yeah

Reactions: 4
She really is disgusting, she needs to just sit on her cunting arse all day holding a sign saying @im Beggy, please gift me a complete new home”
She really boils my blood!! 🤬😡

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So Richard Haworth gifted her bedding after she blatantly begged on her page.
I suggest we all message them and ask if we purchase the duvet & pillows will they #gift us the bed linen to go with it too?
What a greedy, desperate, grabby bleep she is!!!
The absolute state of her 🤮
That just makes me avoid the brand completely. Even if I desperately wanted the item I wouldn’t buy it on principle and I definitely wouldn’t use a discount code to line her already full pockets … NAH

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.