Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Coconuttyyyy

Chatty Member
What are we thinking about the tree then?
Personally it's not for me, too dark & drab, each to their own though I suppose. (Although i do think it's very wrong 😆)

Reactions: 1

Sofa spud

VIP Member
Does she still work at her mates pub? They posted a picture of their work party 3 days ago and there’s a woman who looks suspiciously like our begs crouched down hiding on the left 👀
Oh I saw that picture and took it to mean that was their first work party of the season, not that it was there’s?

Frenchie

VIP Member
I think somethings going on, she keeps saying they have lots going on behind the scenes, and yeh why did they do the nursery now she’s moving out??

Coconuttyyyy

Chatty Member
Where is she????
I need help, I've no Christmas countdown to follow, I'm all confused and befuddled.......
Send heeeeeeeeeelp 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Where is she????
I need help, I've no Christmas countdown to follow, I'm all confused and befuddled.......
Send heeeeeeeeeelp 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
It's ok, panic over.......she didn't pop up on my story feed yesterday, but I've just seen it.....pressure off, I'm ok.

Jojoanne1

Chatty Member
I’m gobsmacked by the amount of her followers who have said that their Christmas tree is already up!

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
She is an absolute state this morning, awake at 5:30 putting reels on of her awful fudge in a glass.. what an awesome gift 🙄
Her manic behaviour is concerning, she needs help.
Every year on the build up to Christmas she’s awake so early buzzing.

That reef is just awful, ridiculously huge.

waahahaha

Notice that the insta page she uses for her counterfeit goods has had her old account frozen and has a new one, yeah because she probably got reported for selling knock off fake goods.! I for one reported it
Remind us what it was please - so we can report it again 😂