Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

geegeex

Chatty Member
You could be right. It seems odd that she’s not on the Xmas photos🤔
No wedding ring like he used to wear either 🧐🧐🧐
I’m sure I seen someone mention it before that they had split just thought it was weird she wasn’t there for christmas

kettlekitten

VIP Member
My spare room is set up for when my family stay, a double and a single and soon getting bunk beds

My spare room is set up for when my family stay, a double and a single and soon getting bunk beds

Coconuttyyyy

Chatty Member
I must be a glutton for punishment but I've just scrolled back to the beginning of her insta and her trees were so much nicer before she had her head stuck up her own ass

Also found this little beauty of when she had her hair extensions
That hair, that smile....not her best look 😆😆

Sofa spud

VIP Member
Does anyone else follow ash and see her give an link an account to view on instagram that explains how much can be made as an influencer etc

geegeex

Chatty Member
Does Becky not work at all anymore? I don’t keep up with her threads and she’s blocked me last I heard she was working at the pub.

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
I find it odd that Brooke doesn’t have a bath, she has her baby Angel bath net thing in the bottom of the shower? All the money they waste on stuff why didn’t they get somewhere with a bath I know not everybody can afford to have such luxury but these 2 wasting money every day. I agree I think Brooke is very lucky to have beggy but whenever I see them together or Brooke talking in her stories she doesn’t talk to Becky very nicely? Maybe she resents her for being so involved 🤷🏻‍♀️
I haven’t got a bath!

Dexy

VIP Member
I'm calling it.

Jason wanted to buy a motorbike. Becky didn't want him to as less money for her to spend. They've had a blazing row.....Brookies boyfrends had enough and they've rented a flat to get away from it all...that's why all the rush after doing the nursery out!!
I didn’t realise he was planning on moving in too? Has she said that?