Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
Yes she promotes a counterfeit seller. Counterfeit goods are NOT ok, they are linked to a very dodgy underworld and that’s without all the child labour used to knock them off. She’s vile.

If you can’t afford the real thing, buy a dupe……..not counterfeit.

Also ‘my McQueens’ 🤣🤣🤣

And as if she thinks wearing anything mIchAeL kors is something to brag about 😂😂
What’s the difference between a dupe and counterfeit? I have no idea lol

Reactions: 1
Saw the tree came straight here.

I like the black check but the black baubles and other black accessories are just too much for me and i feel it drowns the tree. Not sure what black and white baubles would have looked like or maybe a different coloured star would have broken it up a bit.

I like how she says the first tree is done. Why does anybody need to have more than one tree in their house! 🤣suppose it's all content for the gram!

Very Cherry

VIP Member
Makes more sense read backwards ma luvlee so aye
Also brookeblessher has her very own thread on tattle...deserved in my opinion as the apple never falls far from the tree...so yeah
What’s Brookeblesshers thread called? I can’t find it.

Luce0331

VIP Member
Is the money thing because Jaysun was attscked years ago and received a load of compensation....I may have that wrong so please correct if so.
Either way she spends like a footballers wife...i just cannot comprehend wasting that much money...I really hope her boiler has given up the ghost and they have to fork out for a new one.
I think she’s said before that he only got about 2 grand compo