Beckyhomesweethome #63 I buy botox & blazers, but now wanna wear dress with me trainerzzzzzzz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're afraid they'll miss out on something and need to get those morning Stories in - they're all messed up in the head and see nothing wrong in using their page as a bloody diary, it's embarrassing!
Exactly this!

Deep fear of missing out, not getting the stories up for engagement so they can make their "money" off their aff links! Becky is also scared of somebody getting in before her, or somebody having something else before her she has to be in there first! Even if that means coming on Insta with crusty eyes in her dressing gown! Sad existence really!

Brooke's off to get some free new jeans today as they are going back to Ipswich which means one thing, she's using the gift card 🙄 I'd love to know how much it was preloaded with

Reactions: 12
But didn't she recently purchase multiple pairs of in the style jac jossa jeans because they were the best jeans ever? And as for the set of three ankle chains ..... aren't they what 10 year olds wear?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Those anklets are for teens surely?!
I took a liking to those anklets last weekend when I was in Primark. I put them back because I'm 36 not 15! 😄🙈

I'd feel stupid wearing them around my ankle so not sure why at aged 43 you would think it's an appropriate accessory 🙈 I'm thinking young girls at a festival style.

She will be like ohhh I love the bold colours who cares what anyone else thinks, you do you to etc to justify what she buys!

Begga thinks she's got a bargain though 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve watched this woman on and off for a long time and what strikes me is all of the above but for ages I’ve been trying to think of what her little morning chats remind me of and it’s just hit me…my elderly mum who talks the same tit (god love her) to about 5 friends in quick succession. It’s just that in comparison, my mums natter is vaguely more interesting. The constant ruddy drivel coming from Becky about what she’s got to do (which is just basic living tasks and not exactly news worthy), if she’s having a cup of tea, what’s she’s got to ‘pick up’. It’s just mind numbing.
I absolutely detest the amount of material items and clothing she gets through. Even if she had an ounce of style with the clothes and interior items she buys, I’d still find it repugnant.
And she gets the vote!
Self absorbed complete div.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Her account is dead in the water, it's just ads & the same boring as duck reels from her depressing garden.
113k followers and she gets 2 or 3 comments on her posts, if it wasn't for birthdays & anniversaries no bleep would interact with the dried up old prune.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Those anklets 🤣🤣🤣They look like the result of an activity to improve hand/eye coordination at nursery

• Haha
Reactions: 20
for 113k followers she gets duck all comments on her posts I get more with my mere 5k followers 😉😀 you’re boring with nothing new to bring to the table people are done with your bragging and spending on landfill tat you need to change your account to move with the times

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She knocks me sick all this crappy cheap fast fashion …she’s actually a disgusting person …and I read in a reply to someone’s comment she ‘had’ to get the orange one as well 🙄
She is disgusting and so very wasteful! I'd love to go through her charity shop and see how many items have got tags on that she has never worn.

She doesn't think there is anything wrong with her shopping habits, or how she portrays herself on Insta, it's all bragging and look at me at what I've got now. Wasting her money for insta content and then begging for the rest off businesses who will stupidly engage with her.

I don't know anybody who goes clothes shopping most days of the week. If I had a room full of clothes my husband would question why I need more when I've got so many already. Why does she need those blazers in all the colours they come at £23 a pop!

She could shop her "charity shop" and come up with different outfits from clothing items she has already! That would keep her going for a bit but no, she needs new items and that to me shows an addiction.

That outfit is awful! Those sandals 😂 they look like those plastic play ones I used to have as a child (in the 80s and 90s!!)

She wants to appear rich but hasn't got it into her head that bragging about material goods doesn't make you "rich"

I’ve watched this woman on and off for a long time and what strikes me is all of the above but for ages I’ve been trying to think of what her little morning chats remind me of and it’s just hit me…my elderly mum who talks the same tit (god love her) to about 5 friends in quick succession. It’s just that in comparison, my mums natter is vaguely more interesting. The constant ruddy drivel coming from Becky about what she’s got to do (which is just basic living tasks and not exactly news worthy), if she’s having a cup of tea, what’s she’s got to ‘pick up’. It’s just mind numbing.
I absolutely detest the amount of material items and clothing she gets through. Even if she had an ounce of style with the clothes and interior items she buys, I’d still find it repugnant.
And she gets the vote!
Self absorbed complete div.
I couldn't have put it better myself 🙌

Reactions: 7
She really doesn't know in which direction to go on her account. Home stuff isn't working, so now trying fashion. Trouble is she doesn't have a clue. The anklets from Primark were so embarassing - they are what you buy to put in children's party bags surely? Or teenagers going to a festival? I just don't think she's interesting enough to have an instagram account. How many times can you tell people you are getting your nails done, doing a food shop or taking Dolly over the fields?

I love that she says ‘a pop of colour’ 😂 Beggy, that outfit is overdosing on the pink! That’s not a ‘pop’ it’s overkill!

Reactions: 14
She followers a lot of accounts that have been doing the OOTD and hauls etc so she wants to jump on the wagon, buckle up folks this is going to be hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What room can possibly need decorating AGAIN? 🙄 I mean, the decor is shite and very dated, but didn't she only paint the front room, the one with the fire, shortly before Christmas? I don't know, I can't keep up with her, all I know is that if she keeps re-painting every few months, the walls will end up closing in on her. She's getting desperate for engagement and content, isn't she? 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.