Beckyhomesweethome #63 I buy botox & blazers, but now wanna wear dress with me trainerzzzzzzz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice sentiments, except they’re coming from a woman who only buys online! Well she does emerge from her pit occasionally to shop at the biggest of big box retailers! Small businesses are SOLELY for begging freebies from, nothing else. She doesn’t give a fk about ‘supporting’ them, just wants to accumulate more tat.

And anyway does she think her shopping addiction does the smallest bit of good for society?! Silly me, she hasn’t given any of it a second thought.

The absolute brass neck of it all :cautious:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nice sentiments, except they’re coming from a woman who only buys online! Well she does emerge from her pit occasionally to shop at the biggest of big box retailers! Small businesses are SOLELY for begging freebies from, nothing else. She doesn’t give a fk about ‘supporting’ them, just wants to accumulate more tat.

And anyway does she think her shopping addiction does the smallest bit of good for society?! Silly me, she hasn’t given any of it a second thought.

From the woman who says it’s tit where she lives for shopping and will travel miles and miles
To shop else wear. Just another desperate attempt to be noticed and get the invites and free stuff or other companies 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Hahaha going on about using it for theatre trips to support them. She went to the theatre for the first time in god knows how long last week and it blew her tiny mind that it was a thing!

Reactions: 8
Every single post she puts up I report as Spam , ad after ad . Beggy Ike witch going around small business preying on them for freebies, no way she done that walk about for free. It was to line her own pockets. Vulture 😡

Reactions: 14
Clearly didn’t proof read before posting!!
Ipswich isn’t a nice place to shop as it’s full of shop lifters, beggars, large groups of foreign men gathered on street corners. Lots of shops closed, it just doesn’t have a nice feel about it for a day out shopping like say Norwich would.

BFG feet😋

From the woman who says it’s tit where she lives for shopping and will travel miles and miles
To shop else wear. Just another desperate attempt to be noticed and get the invites and free stuff or other companies 😡
Exactly, I wonder how much she got on one of those cards to advertise it

Reactions: 4
That post was marked AD. Does that mean she was paid for doing that? 😳
I think the card may have been loaded for her with an amount as an incentive for her to advertise it

So when she said her posts will be marked AD the other day but she won't be paid for it was a blatant lie! Might not be with money in her bank account but she isn't getting payment in the form of goods!

I fully believe she has a begging list, when she wants something she uses her Insta account and the worst bit....the small businesses fall over themselves to gift her something 🤦‍♂️ I can imagine Beggy ticking them off her list as they get delivered

She isn't in it as she feels passionate about supporting small business. You can support small business by buying something or sharing posts etc without expecting anything else from them!

She's just a manipulative greedy person!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I think the card may have been loaded for her with an amount as an incentive for her to advertise it

So when she said her posts will be marked AD the other day but she won't be paid for it was a blatant lie! Might not be with money in her bank account but she isn't getting payment in the form of goods!

I fully believe she has a begging list, when she wants something she uses her Insta account and the worst bit....the small businesses fall over themselves to gift her something 🤦‍♂️ I can imagine Beggy ticking them off her list as they get delivered

She isn't in it as she feels passionate about supporting small business. You can support small business by buying something or sharing posts etc without expecting anything else from them!

She's just a manipulative greedy person!
Absolutely spot on 🙌

An English teacher?
About to have a lesson???
Must be swingers night 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I stopped posting a while ago because these idiots were pissing me off, but still been keeping up with her bizarre antics .... the woman's getting bloody worse every day! 👀

Reactions: 11
Ipswich isn’t a nice place to shop as it’s full of shop lifters, beggars, large groups of foreign men gathered on street corners. Lots of shops closed, it just doesn’t have a nice feel about it for a day out shopping like say Norwich would.
Totally agree with you, Ipswich is a nasty place, and would never choose to shop there. It is my closest town but shop online whenever possible. If I have to visit a physical shop (which is rare) I would drive to Woodbridge, Felixstowe, Colchester, Bury St Edmunds or Norwich. There is NOTHING worth going into Ipswich for, and if this is an example of promoting the town then they need help. Illiterate, utterly shameless and desperate.

Reactions: 9
Nice to see it's gotten even worse since I moved away 12 years ago :LOL:

Reactions: 1
Out on the piss again last night, I see! 🙄 Never mind b12 injections and more blazers, she needs a bloody liver scan necking all that booze every week, no wonder she's dizzy and looking shite!

State of her this morning 🤢, literally rolled out of bed and straight on her phone to talk... 🤢 Nothing is ever that urgent that you can't wake up and put at least a wipe across your face, but then again there's an urgency with everything in Beggy's head, that's why she's the way she is.... 🙄

Off into Ipswich so you can get Brooke some new jeans what that actually means is I'm going to buy crap I don't need with my free gift card in a town where they're aren't many shops only a peacocks apparently and Brooke only shops on line (klarna)!
Have a wash before you come on you still had sleep in yr eyes dirty witch.

Serious question...why don't instagrammers wash?

Off into Ipswich so you can get Brooke some new jeans what that actually means is I'm going to buy crap I don't need with my free gift card in a town where they're aren't many shops only a peacocks apparently and Brooke only shops on line (klarna)!
Have a wash before you come on you still had sleep in yr eyes dirty witch.

Serious question...why don't instagrammers wash?
They're afraid they'll miss out on something and need to get those morning Stories in - they're all messed up in the head and see nothing wrong in using their page as a bloody diary, it's embarrassing!

Reactions: 7
Isn't her face awful puffy in a morning? I know she's got Botox but maybe she should be drinking water instead of pissing it up all weekend

Reactions: 6
Isn't her face awful puffy in a morning? I know she's got Botox but maybe she should be drinking water instead of pissing it up all weekend
She drinks like a fish - most weekends she's on the cocktails, and probably a few drinks each time they go out for food, no wonder she feels crap and genuinely looks knackered. Imagine just going out for a coffee and cake, you know, something nice and reserved, something that won't leave you hungover for days..... nope, she'd not have a clue! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.