Beckyhomesweethome #63 I buy botox & blazers, but now wanna wear dress with me trainerzzzzzzz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If one of my best friends died and I was left in charge Of sorting their home out, I would donate everything to charity. I would feel the worst guilt profiting from a deceased friends possessions.
And if she claims proceeds will go to charity we all know her track record on that front

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She is selling a dead man’s cooking oil on Facebook. I’m done now, I just can’t anymore 😫

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Bloody hell I see she hasn’t changed in fact it seems like she has gotten worse! I forgot all about her until I saw this thread

Reactions: 7
I don’t want to be the ‘her money has run out’ truther but let’s recap on the hag’s shopping trip together shall we?

- ‘Massive’ food shop (which she can’t show us because ‘Brooke’s put it away already’)
- Goes on and on starry eyed about how amazing Hobbycraft is… spends a fiver on some Hallowe’en tat because she’s ‘been good’
- Moans about how expensive Home Bargains is

It’s all stacking up ;)

Reactions: 7
I don’t want to be the ‘her money has run out’ truther but let’s recap on the hag’s shopping trip together shall we?

- ‘Massive’ food shop (which she can’t show us because ‘Brooke’s put it away already’)
- Goes on and on starry eyed about how amazing Hobbycraft is… spends a fiver on some Hallowe’en tat because she’s ‘been good’
- Moans about how expensive Home Bargains is

It’s all stacking up ;)
Youre so right. Beggy has NEVER EVER reigned herself in or "been good"

Reactions: 6
thread suggestion;
Huge overbite, money’s tight, went to Hobbycraft, spent a fiver on shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Good god that reel of photos that she posted on her grid, it should come with an epilepsy warning, how can anyone watch that? It makes me feel queasy 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.