Beckyhomesweethome #60 O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree, I look you and I smile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where on earth is she decorating now?!
Who knows!!

She will have found something she needs to be cracking on with!! Honestly she needs to sort her tat cave out with a few hundred bin bags on hand before decorating anything!

I think she just has to be able to do things which involves ordering online or going out shopping.

Reactions: 8
It will be all the tit paper flowers, and crap like that for baby brooks birthday no doubt. Bet brookblessher her carnt wait to have her mother do a party. When all she will want to do is be out with her mates. Sad sack she is.

Reactions: 5
Why on earth is the sad old twit sat stalking the Felixstowe container port and waffling about all the big containers . She really is a Grade A crackpot with too much time on her hands . Most normal people are still running around getting their last Christmas bits like headless chickens , but no she’s now sat outside the port screeching into her phone .

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she’s even going to do a Christmas countdown today, just post a screenshot :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

She is so, so, over it and can’t wait for Christmas to be OVER!

Pull your finger out Becky and give us the countdown! You know, the same finger that’s posted 11 different ad codes so far today:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think she’s even going to do a Christmas countdown today, just post a screenshot :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

She is so, so, over it and can’t wait for Christmas to be OVER!

Pull your finger out Becky and give us the countdown! You know, the same finger that’s posted 11 different ad codes so far today:ROFLMAO:
She can never do her Fake elation until Jason is out of the way, then she goes into full fake Becky mode

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screeching like a demented donkey.
Go and spend Christmas Eve with your granddaughter instead of bellowing to your fake friends who live inside your phone you sad, pathetic bellend!!

Oh & quit trying to get your gullible followers to pay for your Christmas with all the ads
bleep 🖕🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Screaming banshee this morning. 🙈🤪Wind your neck in you child.

Acts like an excited child creaming her knickers hoping she is going to get another Michael Kors bag 😴. Grow up you sad cow.

Reactions: 9
Screaming banshee this morning. 🙈🤪Wind your neck in you child.

Acts like an excited child creaming her knickers hoping she is going to get another Michael Kors bag 😴. Grow up you sad cow.
Do you think we’ll get a boomerang of a Michael Kors bag tomorrow? 😶

Reactions: 7
I thought she wasn't seeing Dawn again before Christmas?
She can't help herself can she?
What about seeing Eliza on Christmas Eve? Or her parents? Or siblings? Nieces & nephews?
Family means duck all to her, she's a selfish bint who definitely cares more about what's under the tree than those she could have around it!!

Reactions: 16
For me, Mrs Christmas conjures up images of someone sharing tips and tricks, baking cookies/cakes, cooking festive food, sharing wrapping tips and having a warm, cosy, tastefully decorated home. A home where there's always food and drink set out for family and friends who call and there's random trips to parks, festivals, pantomimes etc..

So yeah Beggy, having a cluttered dismal display of tat, watching Christmas movies solo, sharing ad#sponsored codes (that you benefit from), sitting in a manky dressing gown screeching every morning, lacking a table for family to sit and eat together, advertising crappy candles and not spending time with loved ones DOES NOT MAKE YOU Mrs Christmas. So yeah...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For me, Mrs Christmas conjures up images of someone sharing tips and tricks, baking cookies/cakes, cooking festive food, sharing wrapping tips and having a warm, cosy, tastefully decorated home. A home where there's always food and drink set out for family and friends who call and there's random trips to parks, festivals, pantomimes etc..

So yeah Beggy, having a cluttered dismal display of tat, watching Christmas movies solo, sharing ad#sponsored codes (that you benefit from), sitting in a manky dressing gown screeching every morning, lacking a table for family to sit and eat together, advertising crappy candles and not spending time with loved ones DOES NOT MAKE YOU Mrs Christmas. So yeah...
Not to mention buying every Christmas decoration thats reduced that she doeant need because she cant bare anyone else having them ...so yeah

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.