Beckyhomesweethome #60 O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree, I look you and I smile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't look very happy
Her mask is *just* on & 1 of those burgers look like it's ready to slide into someone's lap 😆
I wouldn't want her grubby finger nails in my dinner, we have seen her hygiene skills fingers all over her face and then in her mouth ...so yeah

Reactions: 7
🤣🤣🤣 look who's actually doing some work
Oh she looks like a happy soul doesn't she!

Chin up Begs, oh and put your mask up a bit love! Don't want Omicron coming to see you!

She makes me howl with she's off work so she's going to make the most of it over the next few days. She works all of 2 hours a week and makes the most of it most days!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Decorating her house to just duck off to bed early every night 😂 I’ve just finished work for 5 festive days after working 60 hours a week as a nurse practitioner (first time I’ve had Xmas off entirely in 10 years……..get some perspective beggy ya daft bleep.

Ah look at Mrs Christmas 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Didn't the Dooley pub say she no longer worked there when someone enquired on a previous thread 🤔 Ffs wouldn't you think they'd have a uniform or even an apron for their staff. She looks like a customer helping out the staff during rush hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just don’t get it stuff does not add up!!
She works what 8 hours a week…how on earth does she afford to spend like she does??
Why work if she doesn’t need to we all know she has no desire for a big career so why work at all??

Reactions: 8
Who fancies Hogmanay at the Dooley Inn?

"Hi, Can I have 3 G&Ts, 4 Rum & Cokes, A mojito cocktail, 3 halves of Lager, 3 white wines, 2 red wines, 3 bags of prawn cocktail crisps, a packet of nobbys nuts & a bag of pork scratchings please"
"Actually, make that 3 Rum & Cokes"
"Oh hold on, Doodlebug71 wants an aperol spritz as well" 😉
"Do you think you could wipe the table down Beggy?"
"Excuse me but this glass is filthy"
"Forgot to say, the toilet is blocked too"

Imagine the fun we could have 🥳
Who's in?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

"Hi, Can I have 3 G&Ts, 4 Rum & Cokes, A mojito cocktail, 3 halves of Lager, 3 white wines, 2 red wines, 3 bags of prawn cocktail crisps, a packet of nobbys nuts & a bag of pork scratchings please"

Who's in?
I'll have a prawn star martini please!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Who's in?
Aperol spritz are pure lethal hen 🤣🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s had a special Christmas bump judging by today’s manic countdown. White Christmas round Begz’s house ⛄

Nice of her to send out laaaaav to anyone who caught covid in the same breath as gloating about her plans for pissups throughout the festive season :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Does she ever listen to herself!!

Reactions: 10
Never seen such a fake happy smile, laugh in all
My life. One breath it’s having a manic Christmas filled with seeing friends and family. Next breath we are having a quiet one !!! Make ya mind up twit, there is 3 of them, yet she as been getting “bits” every day now for weeks. Ffs women you have enough cupboard bits to feed the 5000. Grow the duck up stop acting like you love Christmas, it’s so “obviously” you don’t…. most lonely people hate this time of year and it sticks out a mile begs you can’t stand it. So stop with the fake excitement, calm ya saggy tits and go sit on your own again, eating your half mayo half salad cream coleslaw watching tit Telly on your own talking into your phone on your own, pretending to be happy on your own. I will go and be a moody witch running round like a headless chicken making sure it’s all perfect shouting at my old man, to get out from under my feet. But I will sit down Christmas morning filled with love laughter and pure joy with my family. No fake screaming here just real happiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone else noticed the snorting between sentences when she talks recently?
Ugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else noticed the snorting between sentences when she talks recently?
Ugh.
Yes I can't work out what it is whether she has too much saliva with her lucky bag teeth, but it grinds my gears ...so yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.