Beckyhomesweethome #60 O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree, I look you and I smile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s really fed up as she throws her rancid make up brush down . Why ? It’s not as though the thick old selfish trout abided by one lockdown rule since 2020 . She’s just carried on living her life as normal . Shopping, meeting people and spending .
Spare a thought for everyone whose worked through the lockdowns and restrictions , the kids who’ve lost schooling , the people who have lost loved ones , lost jobs and have battled covid themselves (the list is endless ) but NO she’s fed up .
BECKY EVANS YOU ARE A SELFISH bleep .

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Really beggy get in the bin . No one feels the same as you. It’s only you with the problem . You revolting person
Yeah…. Never mind eh? I’m ok now and getting my nails done 🙄 selfish, self centred bleep!

Reactions: 13
All she is worried about is her daughters birthday, she is so selfish. No mention of the items she was gifting. What a sad life just talking into a phone and getting hair nails eyelashes and repeat
She is stuck in the 80s with her hair, clothes sense, nail design and decor

Reactions: 15
She’s posted the lemon cheesecake recipe twice in three days :eek:

Even by the hag’s eco friendly standards this is a rapid recycle time :ROFLMAO:

She is running on fumes, doesn’t give a fk about christmas, and is only upset by her plans for a Boxing Day piss up with the swingers and the junior swingers being disrupted.

She works in a pub and just assumes she’ll be back working on New Years, she has ZERO idea that it might well have been shut by then because she pays ZERO attention to anything that doesn’t affect her tiny world. Unreal!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Isn’t cheesecake supposed to contain some form of soft, oh what’s that word for the main ingredient, oh yeah…CHEESE. That’s a milk and cream cake at best!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"I've just got to get obviously the last bits" ... if she had 2 brain cells they'd be arguing which 1 was going to vacate 1st.
Why can't she learn how to use words in the right context 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"I've just got to get obviously the last bits" ... if she had 2 brain cells they'd be arguing which 1 was going to vacate 1st.
She's saying she's off to buy the "last bits" every day for the last three weeks or so :ROFLMAO:

Now that it looks like no restrictions for Christmas, I wonder how much of the boxing day piss up with the junior division swingers she's going to show? The hag is not clever, but she is crafty, so I'm guessing a couple of wine glass boomerangs and thats it!

I also wonder if she's back in the "penthouse" (aka upper floor flat in rough bit of Ipswich) for new year's :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.