Beckyhomesweethome #60 O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree, I look you and I smile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at how busy it is it looks like it’s actually open and they’ve just been to try it and paid! Defo not a private event like she made out 🤣🤣 x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just remember beauts.. If you want a business meeting you can go to Tim Hortons and plug your phone in to charge, MINDBLOWN!!
Honestly this woman is a bleeping twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ducking hell, I thought you lot were messing with the whole restaurant thing. Nah. She really said it.

Also skint til payday!

LOLLLLL… plugs and USB ports at a table, cutting edge stuff!! Is she alright?
Did you know they did USB ports on trains too? And shopping centres? And at uni’s?
welcome to 2022 Becky… if she ventured out more she’d realise they are a norm at most places.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Let’s see how long it is til she goes back, if ever!

maybe she should pop her cv over can see her flipping burgers in her hair net

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bet all those doughnuts get binned.
From what I've heard they get a meal & a few boxes of doughnuts free.
She doesn't need free food 😤
Families are struggling to make ends meet, fuel costs are rocketing so high that some people will have to choose between eating & heating this winter, yet these cunts get invited to stuff their faces for free whilst half a mile up the road some poor bastards are living on the streets, begging for food 😪

Nah, duck you Tim Hortons, you'll never see a penny of my money & Beggy you need to learn to give back instead of constantly taking handouts like the greedy bleeping witch that you are.

GIVE TO THE NEEDY, NOT THE GREEDY!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I imagine on the whole drive there and back she was visualising the braggy boomerang she was going to post of the free boxes of doughnuts.

Then the second she posted, all forgotten about, doughnuts in the bin, straight into bed under the electric blanket (at 7pm) to plot her next brag. What a way to live 🙁

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I follow a food blogger who went to the opening last night, no bragging just a picture of the food & a thank you tag for the sneak peak! No mention of a private invite to a “restaurant!!!” She overhyped it to make herself sound important.

Reactions: 10
Such a twit.

There’s a Taco Bell opening next door to Tim’s, I hope she doesn’t get an invite to that to.

It’ll all go to her already big head.

Reactions: 2
Also, just to point out she’s broken the ASA rules again with those posts if she was “invited” like she claims - the posts would have to be marked as adverts.
She absolutely has (again). Please please everyone take 2 minutes to screenshot the stories and complain to the ASA. She is already on a warning (proud to say I reported her and they finally took action against her). It doesn't take any time at all, but we can make a difference. Soul, Morrisons if you ever see her promoting without marking as an advertisement let them know. I reported her twice yesterday

Reactions: 12
I'm so glad she enjoyed her proper like Vegas American themed restaurant on their soft opening.

I bet the Canadian Coffee shop will be thrilled to hear that.

Just remember beauts.. If you want a business meeting you can go to Tim Hortons and plug your phone in to charge, MINDBLOWN!!
Honestly this woman is a bleeping twit.
We have them in our living room. Does that mean I can rent it out for meetings? 🤔🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.