Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually really like beckys shoe room 🤷🏼‍♀️ she has some really nice shoes, although I've never seen her wear the nice ones?

I want to get to the bottom of this driving lark just lately she's either been driven places or had to have someone with her

Reactions: 9
Dawn’s cruise just “landed” in Santorini. 😁

“Obviously didn’t drive to the boot sale” yeah because you know next time you’re planning to, whilst still over the limit from the night before, I’m reporting your ass to Suffolk police to give you a pull
She accidentally showed her reg number on a story not long ago. She needs to be careful doing things like that and then driving over the limit/allowing her daughter to drive her car whilst holding her phone. She doesn’t know who’s watching. I wonder if any police watch her? They’re bloody useless if they do!

Reactions: 5
She was always filming herself in her car, even when she was sat in a carpark after a shopping trip, before and after car boots, getting into it after work etc...
First time I’ve seen her car in a long time is today and that’s only because she’s ‘treating’ it to a car wash 😒

Reactions: 4
She was always filming herself in her car, even when she was sat in a carpark after a shopping trip, before and after car boots, getting into it after work etc...
First time I’ve seen her car in a long time is today and that’s only because she’s ‘treating’ it to a car wash 😒
I think they grass needs more attention than the car does dead as lol. Scorch and burn it girl. With that water on it in this heat .while your doing your car. 🙄all the gear but no idea some her up.

Reactions: 4
Funny how the first time she ever cleans her car and she has to get Jason to film her 🤣 lacking content much

Reactions: 7
she only washed off a bit of soap then put the hose down, he’s blatantly the one washing the car, not her. She’ll be looking at her phone to check see how good she looks before she uploads to her stories, too busy to wash the car.

Reactions: 5
With her screeching and that bleeping dog barking its vulva off id have to move house

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn't jason wet her through in that dress now she's slorming all over the sofa in it dirty damp cow go and get changed bet you smell like dolly's anal glands

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Like this morning when she got showered.... I’m sure she was then back in the same clothes??? Clatty cow.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone find out the site where the the beauty place she used is being slated?? Im far too nosey, I need to have a look! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Macs going for tea everyone, just in case you missed it the first, second & third time she announced it.
Then around 8pm tonight we’ll have the ‘That’s Mac just gone, so, erm, yeah’ 😴😴😴

• Heart
Reactions: 7
.. and she ‘walked home for lunch’ the other day too...hmmmmmm

Reactions: 6
If she’s been banned surely it would be have been reported in local papers? Not because she’s any sort of celeb but don’t local papers usually do that sort of thing? Mine does. If it was something like drink driving Suffolk Police would have shared her mug shot or at least her name on their social media pages. It’s supposed to be a deterrent if you’re named and shamed in your local area

Reactions: 1
If she’s been banned surely it would be have been reported in local papers? Not because she’s any sort of celeb but don’t local papers usually do that sort of thing? Mine does. If it was something like drink driving Suffolk Police would have shared her mug shot or at least her name on their social media pages. It’s supposed to be a deterrent if you’re named and shamed in your local area
It’s possibly not went to court yet, these things usually take a while, but I think you can be banned before going to court?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.