Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You need to watch Brooke’s live!
How much does that girl love herself! 😂😂😂😂😂😂
She ended it because she said "I'm walking like a ******" about her new stupid shoes and someone called her out on it

Disgusting the lot of them

She ended it because she said "I'm walking like a R****D"about her new stupid shoes and someone called her out on it

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Did she say she’s bought a bracelet & had it engraved for her Mums birthday? I bet that was a freebie! She’s only tagging all the companies she wants free tit from, she’s an embarrassment!!!
I'm sure I heard her say Kate's mum's birthday, I could be wrong though, either way she'll be having free stuff galore arriving through the post that she's begged but claims she knew nothing about.

Reactions: 5
I'm sure I heard her say Kate's mum's birthday, I could be wrong though, either way she'll be having free stuff galore arriving through the post that she's begged but claims she knew nothing about.
Yes, you’re right. I misheard.
Oh without doubt, she will be showcasing all of the tat that they send her in a few weeks just like she did after the last event she attended.

She ended it because she said "I'm walking like a ******" about her new stupid shoes and someone called her out on it

Seriously? Omg so Becky would kick her arse if she trolled someone but doesn’t address her daughter speaking like that on a live. Wow they’re absolutely vile the pair of them, they should both be thoroughly ashamed of themselves!

Reactions: 12
Oh without doubt, she will be showcasing all of the tat that they send her in a few weeks just like she did after the last event she attended.
Then I thought as I watched her that she could have had her Mum a bracelet engraved, a nice thoughtful surprise, oozes selfishness that woman.

Reactions: 6

Seriously? Omg so Becky would kick her arse if she trolled someone but doesn’t address her daughter speaking like that on a live. Wow they’re absolutely vile the pair of them, they should both be thoroughly ashamed of themselves!
The minute people picked up on it the live was shut off and nothing said about it.

She is probably too in love with herself to realise why it is wrong

In fairness Brooke said she was with Jason or something and Beg wasn't there so she wouldn't have seen it

• Angry
Reactions: 2
The minute people picked up on it the live was shut off and nothing said about it.

She is probably too in love with herself to realise why it is wrong

In fairness Brooke said she was with Jason or something and Beg wasn't there so she wouldn't have seen it
They are both chavtastic

Who is She with at the Christmas event

Reactions: 2
In Kate’s stories Beggy shouting ‘OH MY GOD’ she sounds like a bleeping annoying desperate bleep, salivating over all the alcohol, even alcohol decorations. The woman needs help.

Reactions: 11
Bet people the other side of the hall can hear the screeching of “oh my god, how c-yute!!!!”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
The guy pouring the prosecco looked mortified at her embarrassingly screeching pour it like a professional ( said in the Beggy droan) the lady she's with said it was time to move along.....straight to the next alcohol stand.
I really bleeping HATE the way she says “profffessshional” it makes me cringe every time

What the hell look at those hideous nails! She’d have been better off leaving them as they were!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I really bleeping HATE the way she says “profffessshional” it makes me cringe every time

What the hell look at those hideous nails! She’d have been better off leaving them as they were!!
She’s an absolute state in every single way isn’t she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know I’m a bit late on this one, but those tops of Jason’s that she was flogging for £15 each are from Sports Direct, she had deliberately turned the labels over. Saw them in there the other day for £7. Her greed really has no end 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Those nails are horrific! Lol 😂 can’t wait to see all the crap she’s got from the event. It will all conveniently end up in the garage...

Reactions: 6
She’s going home for another drink 🤣🤣 ffs the woman must have gin and Prosecco running through her veins

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.