Beckyhomesweethome #59 Merry Christmas the Smith Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be the most boring person on Instagram. I don’t follow her, I haven’t got a long time, but now……. There are no words!

Reactions: 6
Don’t worry if you haven’t got everything ready !!!!!!! Is she for real ? We don’t all have 7 days a week begs from July to start Christmas shopping. Ok I’m not completely behind but yes I’m behind and this week will be mad, but I will do it everything will be fine it’s one day !!!! Long has my grandchildren have everything they have asked Santa to get and I see their faces while they open them. That’s all I care about, a lovely family dinner a few games and probably watching hubby fall asleep in front of the telly with the children climbing all over him lol. That to me is my perfect Christmas not what I will have, not what I expect people to get me, but seeing others laughing playing and enjoying it all………So yes beggy you only have the food shop left whoopy bleeping dooooo, you have now told us 30/40 times in the past few days. You keep buying friends cause believe me, the only true friend you have is Christmas 24.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She can’t even spit her words out about how she feels about the government. Like, like like… pause, pause, pause.

Reactions: 3
All about herself as usual.
Apart from getting pissed up with the swingers her life won't change if we go into another lockdown.
She'd still peddle her links & codes and go 'essential' shopping & have 5497 parcels delivered every day!
Forget the essential workers, the NHS, the vulnerable etc, Beggy won't be able to have friends round or play parties with Brooke.
Honestly she is so bleeping self centred 😤
Selfish witch!!

Reactions: 17
She’s so pissed off with the Government not following the rules- isn’t that what she was like though? As for not knowing plans she’s only kissed off as it would spoil poor brookie’s birthday plans. Same as everyone else begs. I’ve spent a birthday in lockdown and another with Covid but hey just dealt with it. My kids have spent birthdays in lockdown - they are the ones I feel for not Brooke

Reactions: 11
Oh fuk right of beggy you don’t follow the rules anyway. You are as bad as the government .
Just because it could muck your drinking plans up. All it is.
Jesus Christ oh I have got such a busy day going. Food shopping and going to see old Dawny . You wouldn’t know the meaning of busy.

Shut up about it you stupid moron stop fukin whinging You have nothing to be miserable about you have a roof over your head you have an endless supply of money ,food on the table . Endless supply of drink . Tat under the Christmas tree That’s a bloody lot more than many people are going to have this next few weeks. You absolutely don’t have a clue it’s all about you .
We’ll get over your fukin self and suck it up what will be will be . Perhaps you need a stint working in the hospital with covid patients give your head a fukin wobble. 🤬🤬🤬.

Reactions: 12
All about herself as usual.
Apart from getting pissed up with the swingers her life won't change if we go into another lockdown.
She'd still peddle her links & codes and go 'essential' shopping & have 5497 parcels delivered every day!
Forget the essential workers, the NHS, the vulnerable etc, Beggy won't be able to have friends round or play parties with Brooke.
Honestly she is so bleeping self centred 😤
Selfish witch!!
I’m betting she still had her pampas pissups throughout lockdown she just didn’t story them!

Always a treat when the hag tries to comment on events outside her tiny bubble and visibly zones out from boredom as she speaks. Her mind’s on the REALLY important things the whole time… like her next eyelash appointment, discount code or whether or not gousto is coming. She ONLY cares about what directly affects her.

Also LOL at her delivering the gifts to DOLLY’S PUPPIES before the ones to her nieces and nephews!! I literally had no idea she was even an aunt before she mentioned them just now!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh fuk right of beggy you don’t follow the rules anyway. You are as bad as the government .
Just because it could muck your drinking plans up. All it is.
Jesus Christ oh I have got such a busy day going. Food shopping and going to see old Dawny . You wouldn’t know the meaning of busy.

Shut up about it you stupid moron stop fukin whinging You have nothing to be miserable about you have a roof over your head you have an endless supply of money ,food on the table . Endless supply of drink . Tat under the Christmas tree That’s a bloody lot more than many people are going to have this next few weeks. You absolutely don’t have a clue it’s all about you .
We’ll get over your fukin self and suck it up what will be will be . Perhaps you need a stint working in the hospital with covid patients give your head a fukin wobble. 🤬🤬🤬.
What did we all the clap for the nhs. All the nhs things mean beggy think 🤔 you stupid moron you took part even though you flouted the rules. Any thoughts why we may have to do these things. No because she hasn’t a clue 🙈

Reactions: 3
I knew she was ranting without even having any sound on! People like her will be the main ones who rant about any impending lockdown or further restrictions, for the most shallow reasons as they can't see out of their own little bubbles. They can't see what is best for the greater good and just not for themselves! Becky is all that matters to Becky, even Brooke's birthday is all about Becky and her insta account

I saw my Dad dying from covid in April 2020! I had so much PPE on and it was the most terrifying thing that I've ever done. That was enough to make me follow restrictions and get jabbed! As I've always said people will not realise until it directly effects them!

More to life than piss ups , shopping and making sure your daughters birthday set up is insta worthy

• Heart
  • Sad
You nasty piece of tit !!!!! Beggy you don’t give a tit about anyone but your self. Ohhh poor brook bless her, no party awwwww that’s a shame don’t matter about the poor people working on covid wards not able to see their families not a care about anything except you getting pissed and making a complete laughing stock of
Your self. You are what I hate about the human race. Selfish, ignorant, braggy materialistic witch. God why Carnt this witch and her shallow family get it. 10 days stuck in a house together would be hell for them. Because let’s face it none of them enjoy being around each other. Then again miss only I count wouldn’t isolate and would break the rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She really annoys me with her going on about potential lockdowns etc. I’m struggling to even put food on the table this Christmas, and have gone without myself to get my children presents. I’ve had such a dreadful couple of years, that I’m just grateful to have a roof over my head! She needs a good look in the mirror to realise just how lucky she actually is. She also wouldnt know ‘busy’ if it bit her on the bum 🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
What about the time that we thought she had Covid? Loads of people were messaging her, telling her to get tested yet she was all “it’s just a cold” and then she just carried on getting her nails done, non-essential shopping for tat, going round shops with no mask and touching everything etc. So don’t you dare moan about what’s going on at the moment when you’ve not been bothered about following the rules at any time throughout this pandemic 😡

Reactions: 14
Fact is she loved lockdown last year when she was "furlonged" as she spent her days sitting round, painting and going to Home Bargains 5 times a week for "cupboard bits" But now any restrictions effect her party plans she's fed up about it. NEWS FLASH Beggy Evans this is how the majority of us have felt for the last 18 months!!!!!

Reactions: 14
bleeping rat faced bint won’t follow any restrictions anyway so what is she pissed off about? She’s nothing but a selfish, lazy, idiot.

The salons around her little town must be rubbing their hands in glee when she pops in to make an appointment, nails and lashes done every 2 weeks, unnecessary injections and facial treatments every month. She'd buy any old tit as long as she's spending money. People of Felixstowe hop on and tell us how much of a laughing stock she is please

• Haha
What an absolute ignorant hypocrite! Last year it was one rule for everyone else whilst Beggy broke every restriction going! Ignoring the rule of 6 for piss ups, driving miles to meet Dawn and Shelly for Brooke's birthday at Rendlesham Forest, going to the salon to decorate the tree, I could go on and on and on. We all know she's as thick as s**t, but my goodness she has proved what a selfish, stupid witch she is today. Just when we thought she couldn't stoop any lower..

• Heart
Reactions: 16
bleeping rat faced bint won’t follow any restrictions anyway so what is she pissed off about? She’s nothing but a selfish, lazy, idiot.
What an absolute ignorant hypocrite! Last year it was one rule for everyone else whilst Beggy broke every restriction going! Ignoring the rule of 6 for piss ups, driving miles to meet Dawn and Shelly for Brooke's birthday at Rendlesham Forest, going to the salon to decorate the tree, I could go on and on and on. We all know she's as thick as s**t, but my goodness she has proved what a selfish, stupid witch she is today. Just when we thought she couldn't stoop any lower..

Exactly to all of this!
She didn't follow the restrictions during the first lockdown or any of them really so not sure why she feels the need to be upset and pissed off at cheese and wine gate 🤣
Her memory clearly doesn't serve her well!

She's just a thick, uneducated witch!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.