Beckyhomesweethome #59 Merry Christmas the Smith Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was immediately after Christmas last year! She posted a single story on the day. I think the decs were up for like a week after tho.

This time I bet she’s taking them down the first story after Christmas! She’s been over it since November!!

Reactions: 2
First time for me a few weeks back, got a couple of bargains but nothing amazing. I liked the setting thought it’s was lovely, the planting and stuff but it wasn’t for me. I live near Beggy and wouldn’t make a special trip there or pay for a hotel. We only went as we were passing
She posted she was in Gucci, I went in there and it was very cheap looking and the assistants couldn’t be arsed
We did sit and have a coffee though and people watched which was fun. Some people think as it’s a designer village you have to wear everything designer 🤣 saw some right states literally everything they had on was designer, I wore F&F.!
It’s a pumped up concession stand. I’m embarrassed for her

It was immediately after Christmas last year! She posted a single story on the day. I think the decs were up for like a week after tho.

This time I bet she’s taking them down the first story after Christmas! She’s been over it since November!!
Maybe it was when she said they weren’t going to have a Christmas dinner as nobody wanted one. That’s maybe when I felt her bubble burst.

Reactions: 4
New thread:
Queen of Xmas? That's just fake just like your imaginary mates.

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion:

O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree; I look you and I smile

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She will be happy until Boxing Day this year as she’s got a piss up at dawnys!!!

Reactions: 3
She dropped Jaysun for a night out then went to her Imaginary friends then home waiting to pick Jaysun up , why didnt she just stop at her imaginary friends...this time next week it will be all over for Beggy and I'm here for it...so yeah

Reactions: 9
'I look you and I smile' (says the hag to herself watching a christmas movie on half a screen alone in the living room at 4am)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nails again wtf is wrong with this knob she had them done two weeks ago I cannot stand this wasteful prick

Reactions: 7
She uses her make up brush the same way I use a grooming brush to get the mud off my horses 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What was that all about, I don't get the wet wipe/brush thing ... wtf is she doing there?
And all that white under her eyes, whats that? did she miss her nostrels 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I’m here for it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.