Beckyhomesweethome #57 Becky's artex is due to begin, slap some on your wrinkly chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"She will be able to resume her normal skin regime" they say 🤣 will she? She'll have to dig out all the out of date stuff she's vomited money on and stored away, never used!

To my knowledge she doesn't have a "normal skin regime/routine as I've never, in years of following her,seen her cleanse, tone or moisturise, I could have dozed off mind you ........and this latest tit with the wet wipes! duck me! She's the fucken wet wipe!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"She will be able to resume her normal skin regime" they say 🤣 will she? She'll have to dig out all the out of date stuff she's vomited money on and stored away, never used!

To my knowledge she doesn't have a "normal skin regime/routine as I've never, in years of following her,seen her cleanse, tone or moisturise, I could have dozed off mind you ........and this latest tit with the wet wipes! duck me! She's the fucken wet wipe!
🤣🤣 yeah she can resume wiping her brush on a wipe then brushing her face 😂😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It's good she's actually having work done on that bleeping rubble-like chin as it's hideous, but it's not going to make her any more attractive - outside or in! 😑

Reactions: 4
Can any type of treatment help with the chin?? I don’t know much about that sort of thing 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Staying out of direct sunlight will be hard for old cornbeef chest let's hope it's raining for the next 10 days that should cheer her right up...not!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm embarrassed for the aesthetic clinic
Skin routine
Moisturiser
Stay away from sun exposure
Have they not been through Beggys stories? 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No one in their right mind has microneedling done before their birthday. 🤣 Usually you come out looking like you've scraped your face on the tarmac!! Mind you her face is like buffalo hide. I hope it gets itchy and peels 🤣🤣🤣. See this is what happens when you start bleeping about with your face. A little is never enough. She's gonna end up looking like a freak. The bride of Wildenstein #2

Reactions: 9
So pleased that the ASA have responded to my complaints about her not displaying the Ad code on full display! Keep reporting influencers who do this- fed up of these beggy free loaders getting money dishonestly!

So pleased that the ASA have responded to my complaints about her not displaying the Ad code on full display! Keep reporting influencers who do this- fed up of these beggy free loaders getting money dishonestly!
Just re read that- I actually sound like her ...you get what I mean though 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.