Beckyhomesweethome #57 Becky's artex is due to begin, slap some on your wrinkly chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm .. No Beggy you’re lying AGAIN, you “ obviously” have added red before, you had red bawwwwbles, have done red reeef, you had red decs!! Well unless you donated them all to needy families or charities or hospices? Next time you wanna lie, check your grid posts first then say I have never done this or that before!!! It’s not nice lying to your bots you know!! Compulsive lying witch!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
I really hope we get receipts from her handing over all these gifts she's apparently donating.
Photographic proof or it didn't happen!

Reactions: 18
Isn’t microneeding something you need done a few times to see the benefit? - she’ll do it once and expect massive changes

Reactions: 5
If she wants to pay £65 to try and wind back at the clock at 42 that is her business! Bragging about it is just disgusting. She wonders why people call her braggy! It's all look at me and I can chuck away £65 on this good for you but what else you got in your life other than chucking money at problems and hope they go away?

She is so obsessed about looking 10 years younger! Aging is a very beautiful thing that is denied to so many. I see so many beautiful women who just age naturally! When you abuse yourself for years you are going to look more haggard!

Erm .. No Beggy you’re lying AGAIN, you “ obviously” have added red before, you had red bawwwwbles, have done red reeef, you had red decs!! Well unless you donated them all to needy families or charities or hospices? Next time you wanna lie, check your grid posts first then say I have never done this or that before!!! It’s not nice lying to your bots you know!! Compulsive lying witch!
She probably has that much stuff she can't remember what she has done and what she hasn't but you think you would check before posting on the gram.
I can imagine her brain runs at like 1000000 mph 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's having lip fiiler next!! 🤡😂😂

No amount of money you throw at that face will hide the deep crevices and lines, you'll just end up looking worse, like you do now, you silly, silly idiot! 😂

So yeh.... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s paying extra to be numbed when having lip filler🤔 what the duck cowboy company charges extra? It’s part of the treatment!

Reactions: 17
They see the £££ sign every time she walks in so ofcourse they gonna charge her extra 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Also she said “ I took the filter off coz I had lots .. And then she stops 😂
I’ll continue on your behalf Braggy, I took the filter off coz I had lots of messages telling me we can’t actually see what treatment you had on your wrinkly face because of that stupid filter you always have on you twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

No amount of work stops the years rolling in & no amount of work on the exterior can make up for what you're like on the inside.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Woah why on earth does she put the filter all everyday when it’s not her real face?
We know what her new addiction is then...cosmetic procedures. I wish she would put the money towards proper help to be honest

Reactions: 8
I know she's a clinic's dream with that bloody face because I've never known someone to look SO rough in their early 40's and she'll keep spending on all the treatments, but she'll never be happy with anything, will she? 🙄 Stupid cow will look ridiculous and I'm here for the show! 🤡 😂

Reactions: 4
She thinks she's going high end because there's a nurse practitioner there🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Never seems to run out of money, does she? Cares not a jot how she comes across. Just spends copious amounts of money DAILY!

It's neither justifiable or explainable. She's a bleep!

Reactions: 4
I can't believe she went in there and told them her Instagram name. How embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.