Beckyhomesweethome #57 Becky's artex is due to begin, slap some on your wrinkly chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The throwing of objects really grinds at my last gear, it’s like she has no respect for anything at all…

Reactions: 7
Apologies she's not tanning I hadn't even bothered to watch the hag-and
Now
I
Have
😬🙄she's v v v busy 😂

Reactions: 3
Wow she's so weird why didn't she get her tit
Together last night instead of going bed at 8pm. She is her own worst enemy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just watched, is she using the brush to wash her face rather than using the wipe on her face? Because she then goes in with make you after that so one can only assume she’s using it to wipe her face clean?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I just watched, is she using the brush to wash her face rather than using the wipe on her face? Because she then goes in with make you after that so one can only assume she’s using it to wipe her face clean?
😱omg you could be right, but she’s just had a shower?! She’s so bizarre

Reactions: 3
Please god someone explain what the hell she is doing with the wet wipe and make up brush today? Frantically scrubbing the brush on to a wet wipe then on to her face? Is that some new make up trend, wet wipe juice?? 🤢

i get irritated by the word “company” too… why would you say that and not “got mum and dad over later” or whoever it is 😡

Can anyone please explain what this is about?? She seems to be rubbing a brush on a tissue/wipe, then rubbing it on her face? What exa6is going in the face?? Also, why is she giving me I Ick watching her put her make up on??!!
Lol I have just seen everyone else’s comments on this after I posted my own… defo giving me the ick

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And the wrinkly old bag then wonders why she’s looking like a deflated balloon with that skincare routine . What a total bleeping twit .🤣

Reactions: 7
Remember when she bought a tit load of skincare I can’t remember if it was this year or last but obviously she’s never used it more than once because her face is crying out for moisturiser, get some Elemis, beggy 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She’s absolutely manic today, I think I would rather she stay quiet, it’s not fun watching someone like that

Reactions: 5
Well, those stories were painful! 😬 She's buzzing her rubble chin off today because she's got reasons to go out, spent silly money on tat and barely eat because she's so busy. 🙄 But why did she mention Eliza's birthday when she barely sees her the rest of the year, same with Mac. She doesn't really care, it's an excuse to spend, drink and show off to others, as per usual! Spending time with people as often as you can is important, not making a monetary fuss and using that event/day out as a reason to indulge your shopping habits, to drink and to make yourself happy. She only really care about Brookeblessher's 21st as she clearly lives through her and will, no doubt, elbow her way into going out or having drinks at home with her and her friends, pretending she's seeing "the girls".

Honestly, she's an absolutely pathetic cow. 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.