Beckyhomesweethome #57 Becky's artex is due to begin, slap some on your wrinkly chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shows kitchen
.. "all ready for the girls...."

4 hours later,shows same kitchen empty, "girls gone"

I don't believe it happened at all, no boomerangs of drinks, no open mouthed dancing, no boomerang of glasses on the side.... Because it did not happen!

I actually feel a little sorry for her. Maybe. Actually no.

And that "display" is laughable 😂

Begs, just stop it. You are ridiculous.
I agree. She can’t even go shopping without documenting everything. There’s no way there wouldn’t of been a boomerang of drunken antics.

What’s pissed her off? She’s definitely sulking. 😜

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Why is it obvious her n Brooke are going on another shopping trip, begs love, you need to look up what obviously means 🤣

Reactions: 10
Something is off tonight for sure.

Either bursting to show the shite she's bought but knows she really shouldn't as the amount of shite she's getting thrown at her right now, and not just from us 1%, is more than usual.

Or, some other tit has hit the fan.

Move over thousands of flip flops, can anyone hazard a guess at how many vest tops she has? Beggers fucken belief....but then you could say the same for joggers and duck knows what else that, incidentally, she never fucken wears!

I swear the bleep should be sectioned!

Oh, guess she's not gonna watch "Stephen" tonight! Stupid bleep!

Reactions: 9
I went for a lovely walk today and I spent about £6.50 - that was on 2 Greggs coffees, a sausage roll and cake, and I had a really nice afternoon breathing in the sea air and watching doggies on their walks because it's the simple things that mean the most, but that crank wouldn't understand as she's genuinely not happy unless she's getting pissed or in a shopping centre/outlet wasting money on tat and yet more ugly clothes, then as soon as she's shown off her rubbish to strangers on the Internet, she's on a visible downer as that trip has been and gone and she needs to plan something ekse, whereas I'll look at the photos I took today for a few days to come and feel happy. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I came on to say about her over use of the word 'obviously'...and the fact she is using it in the wrong context...but I was beaten to it😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine going shopping and to the dentist and it making you that tired you're in bed for 8pm. How would she cope if she had to work more than 1 shift a week?!

Reactions: 14
This perfectly sums up Beggy and all the other bleeping idiots!! 👏

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wasn't the hag moaning yesterday about how there's only Peacocks in Felixstowe? Then she goes off on a tat accumulation mission in Southend and buys stuff in... Peacocks 🤣 🤣 🤣

She can barely even remember what she bought, naturally, because the SECOND the sale goes through she loses interest. I bet it's all flung in a pile somewhere, another set of vest tops to gather dust in one of her two dressing rooms. That she recently had to refit because the rails were literally bending under the weight of all the clothes :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why the hell is she buying more vests! She’s probably got more than Peacocks have! Crank!

• Heart
Exhausted cos she's driven an hour & 20, shopped, had lunch out and went to the dentist?!!
She has no bleeping idea what a busy day involves.
Try a 2 hour commute, a 12 hour shift, shopping, cooking, cleaning, washing, dog walking etc & do that FIVE days a week.

LAZY bleep! 🤬🤬🤬
I was thinking about Beggy on Sunday when I drove 165 miles (3 hours) to Glasgow to drop a friend off to buy a van then drove home again. We stopped for lunch on the way home but otherwise just down and back. I was thinking how beggy would have had to split the drive down over two days haha, never mind the drive home. She’s such a twit. That was my only day off on Sunday in the last 2 weeks as well - I don’t do crazy hours, only 7 some days, some days up to 10 but it’s over split shifts. Beggy doesn’t know the real world!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does anyone get a bit upset by all this Christmas talk. I've got so many things going on and can only get through one day at a time.😥

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’ve only just caught up on her stories from yesterday and wow what a delight she is!
Main things I picked out were, her moaning that she’s shattered from the drive of over an hour each way, well that’s my commute to work and like many others we have to do that after working a full shift not a few hours shopping. Other thing is you can tell she was lying about what she bought as she couldn’t look at the camera and was stumbling so I imagine she bought nothing cos otherwise she’d of reeled it off in her high pitch voice and we’d have got a catwalk of it all.

She really is the lowest of the low at the moment and it’s only going to get worse with all her Christmas shopping adventures 🤦🏼‍♀️

Does anyone get a bit upset by all this Christmas talk. I've got so many things going on and can only get through one day at a time.😥
I understand how you feel and I have a lot going on, too. 😓 I'm not a huge fans of Christmas as I find it depressing and just get through it as best as I can, so have it rammed down by throat by her, the other Insta Wankers and society in general far too early annoys me. Just get through each day and be glad about that, switch off and try to avoid it as best as you can.

Sending you a big 🤗 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.