Beckyhomesweethome #57 Becky's artex is due to begin, slap some on your wrinkly chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggy supporting small business as usual 🤣 why not eat in a nice independent family run place instead of the extortionate chain ‘five guys’? Their meal would have been a weeks shopping for many families. Makes my blood boil that this greedy cow gets FREE food & alcohol (gusto) whilst there are children hungry skipping meals.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Shows kitchen
.. "all ready for the girls...."

4 hours later,shows same kitchen empty, "girls gone"

I don't believe it happened at all, no boomerangs of drinks, no open mouthed dancing, no boomerang of glasses on the side.... Because it did not happen!

I actually feel a little sorry for her. Maybe. Actually no.

And that "display" is laughable 😂

Begs, just stop it. You are ridiculous.
I personally think the “ girls “ were brookes formed Ashe when the festival with, not any of her “ friends” at all 🤷🏻‍♀️

If I bumped into her I would def take loads of photos. She doesn’t mind posting other people so she can hardly object!!

Reactions: 7
And i was right, she bought loads of tit, tit and a bit more tit 🤣 oh and who buys a load of vest tops for the winter (her words) 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m actually repulsed at how tired she is from a day of SHOPPING.

She really is just a total waste of organs isn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Exhausted cos she's driven an hour & 20, shopped, had lunch out and went to the dentist?!!
She has no bleeping idea what a busy day involves.
Try a 2 hour commute, a 12 hour shift, shopping, cooking, cleaning, washing, dog walking etc & do that FIVE days a week.

LAZY bleep! 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I wish I had some tea 🤣🤣

We were sat on a bench and my Husband said look at the state of that. I looked up and he was referring to Brooke in her bandanna.

Becky is super thin and very tall. She looks very haggard. I’m actually very close in age (well the one she tells us) and I said this to my husband who almost fell off the bench (I then had to confess to watching her on insta 🤣🤣)

She definitely dresses like a teenager and it does nothing for her at all. They looked very out of place there.

I also saw her through the Kurt Geiger window trying some shoes on but all I could see where the cheap bracelets being waved around.

Wish I could have got a sneaky snap but it was just too quiet and I would have looked like a loon - plus its a bit weird.
I cannot believe what Brooke was wearing. And I’m actually taken aback that she’s tall. I had her as being average height.

Reactions: 3
Obviously this, obviously that, obviously you’re a stupid bleep who doesn’t use obviously in the right context

She looks so miserable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
duck me who pissed in her cornflakes....shes super miserable this evening...did even shopping today not giver her a buzz....or was it something to do with her teef...and buying more clothes!!!!! get in the bin.

Reactions: 9
Oh dear god queen beggy has been shopping all day yawn. Bless her in her bed yawning. 🤬🤬🤬 try working a fking 12 hour day Going home to kids you 🤬🤬🤬. No words get the violins out poor love. .

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.