Beckyhomesweethome #55 Soft close loo seat, size 10 boat feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only Beggy would go to London and go to M&M World and House of Candy, it’s not like there’s anything else to see or do 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 27
I would be amazed if he gets PIP payments considering the amount of biking he does. My husband has an inoperable brain tumour, he applied for it and it was refused. I don't believe her husband is unable to go about day to day life without any help, which they take in to consideration.......well apart from cooking his own Gousto!
They would surely only know what he and his Dr tell them. Dr probably doesn't know how much cycling he does. Who knows.
So sorry to read about your husband. Life is so cruel 🤗🤗🤗

Reactions: 4
The only possible explanation for the spending is either a) they are literally drowning in debt and it’s a black hole size or b) it’s drug money

• Heart
Reactions: 17
God just had a major panic, one of my local pubs is the bat and ball 😱 but it’s ok, she’s not any where near me 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Becky, it's only a school night if you are at work tomorrow 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ if you are not at work tomorrow you are not "drinking on a school night" 🙄🙄 you are just out for a drink!

I highly doubt she is at work tomorrow 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She’s drinking all the bloody time, regardless of what night it is

Reactions: 14
She’s probably down there with LQOC, couple of numb nuts together. Probably doing something with Swan or Joyofclean.
Let’s face it she wouldn’t last 2 minutes there on her own

Reactions: 5
I would be amazed if he gets PIP payments considering the amount of biking he does. My husband has an inoperable brain tumour, he applied for it and it was refused. I don't believe her husband is unable to go about day to day life without any help, which they take in to consideration.......well apart from cooking his own Gousto!
I agree. My dad had a heart attack in his forties due to a faulty valve ( they reckon he’d had it all his life but it was never picked up on ) and he only has part of his heart working now, he takes a cocktail of drugs and has to be so careful not to over exert himself or get too cold or too hot ( he passes out ) and he can’t claim it.
When he goes abroad on holiday his insurance is £600.

The only possible explanation for the spending is either a) they are literally drowning in debt and it’s a black hole size or b) it’s drug money
It has to be credit cards. It just has to be.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Goes to London and all she does is shop and drink.
Why? You can do that in your own town.
Imagine going out or away with your hubby and that's all you do together 🤦🏻‍♀️
They aren't very adventurous are they, they do the same tit whether at home or away.
I love to go sightseeing & discovering new places, I couldn't think of anything worse than just traipsing around shop after shop buying the same shite I could have purchased online.

Booooooooooring!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Came to say the same...Nice day with other half and all you do is eat, drink and buy sweets. She looked in the same shops she always does and couldn't wait to take her zara purchase home she had to put it on straight away like a 5 year old with new shoes. They could have seen a show and stayed over night. Absolutely baffling couple

Didn't realise that was a top/dress thought it was a nighty she was wearing this morning. No wonder she got changed!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
What an absolutely rubbish day in London....drinking and shopping....she could've done that anywhere....why not sight see go to the London Eye, The London Dungeons, see Buckingham Palace, Tower of London...a bit of culture....but no shopping, eating and drinking...and then braggy pictures with MK bag and Tom Ford shopping bags.....what a shite life she leads

She’s drinking all the bloody time, regardless of what night it is
borderline alcoholic i reckon

Reactions: 22
Looks like they were both drinking too. Wonder how they travelled there or if they left a car at the train station 🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I agree. My dad had a heart attack in his forties due to a faulty valve ( they reckon he’d had it all his life but it was never picked up on ) and he only has part of his heart working now, he takes a cocktail of drugs and has to be so careful not to over exert himself or get too cold or too hot ( he passes out ) and he can’t claim it.
When he goes abroad on holiday his insurance is £600.
Maybe I'm wrong then, was just a thought. The amount of money that household spends is justnothing but astonishing
When he goes abroad on holiday his

Reactions: 4
Maybe I'm wrong then, was just a thought. The amount of money that household spends is justnothing but astonishing
You might be right. It was a valid point. I think it’s on an individual basis but it just seems so unfair.

Only Beggy would go to London and go to M&M World and House of Candy, it’s not like there’s anything else to see or do 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
The Albert and Victoria museum, the British History Museum and Camden Markets are some of the places she could have gone but no, gotta spend that dollar like its going out of fashion. It's just embarrassing at her age. I remember when i got my first wages from a Saturday job and blew it on an xbox magazine and a handbag and thought I was Bill Gates 😂 she just has no self control and lacks culture.
If Beggy were a food, she'd be kebab meat and chips.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Are they home already? Why didnt they make a night of it and see a show now the theatres are open? Mind you the only "arts" Beggy knows is the "nothing art" she rips off.

Reactions: 19
Great ambassador for London is our Beggy. So if I decide to cross the waters and visit, I know that Tom Forde, an M&M shop and a big "candy" shop are the places to be seen 😏 Almost a carbon copy of her Los Vayguss trip. Seriously don't get the fixation with sweet shops.

PML also at the logo flashing of her Michael cough **tacky** Korrs bag and the Tom Forde shopping bag 🤣 Reminded me of a girl I worked with who'd bring her lunch in a "designer" paper carrier bag. Woe be tide if it rained and ruined the bag 🤣🤣🤣

Oh and as I'm here, the back saga is really pissing me off cause she's obviously a fake c**t! Had a session with my Osteopath today and I'm in bits so watching her galavant around for the past few months without any mention of her "back pain" has proved without a doubt that she's just made it up for content 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.