Beckyhomesweethome #55 Soft close loo seat, size 10 boat feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so true her life is fake! We will know when she’s caught up on here as she will do her sad voice as there’s been so much spot on stuff said here about her that she could never deny!!

Reactions: 8
Oh road trip please don’t tell me she’s doing more clothes shopping I will do my nut!!
she needs help

Reactions: 17
Her last two 'road trips' were to Ipswich Primark and Bluewater! Nailed on she is on a mission for more tat accumulation 😂

Reactions: 11
Brag brag brag brag brag. I’ve just finished my 6th nightshift of 7 as an acute nurse practitioner………I’m exhausted. My husband and I both work really hard but we spend more time together and do more meaningful things than braggy beggy does in a year. She’s a societal leech and a financial drain on her husband. She’s one year older than me and I can’t imagine not having a career and earning good money. I have kids of 24, 18, 17 & 4 and I’ve worked my arse off to provide for them all, more so when their dad died and we were left with nothing. Beggy went for the easy life but in turn fucked herself over and she knows it. She buys cheap nasty tat, nothing is ever classy or classic.

as hard as I work and despite the trauma I’ve been thru I wouldn’t swap lives with beggy for all the tea in China, her life is empty and she tries to fill it with ‘stuff’. Those of us with goals and who truly know what to value would never aspire to be like her.

absolutely no one on here should envy any aspect of her life, it’s truly tragic. She can’t take any of it with her when she goes………and as she literally wishes her life away, she’ll blink and find herself faced with that fact.

sorry for the early profoundness. I pity her these days, I really do. I can hold my head up high whilst that selfish greedy beg KNOWS what she is. The pure vulgarity of the gousto free food and alcohol when we have so many children hungry, would it kill her to give back anything???

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I couldn't think of a more empty existence than going from shop to shop or order to order to fill that big empty space in her life. She knows it's not OK, but if she stops it she is faced with a harsh reality! We went away at the weekend and I said to my husband that I was bored of looking round shops, let's do something cultural in the city we are in and he agreed and we really enjoyed taking in the history instead of the local Primark! 😅

There is so much more she could do with her "days off" but it's almost like what she does has got to be for Insta and for content that's her life, an insta puppet.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Remember when her son was working in Aberdeen and she did a story about it. God I wished I’d saved it. I’ve ever seen anyone read a place name off a bit of paper like it was a far away exotic land no one had ever heard of 😭😂

So yeah. I hope she’s going there

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she keep her pathetic “road trips” a secret!!! Like she’s some celeb or something, sad act, old hag.
I’m guessing she’s off to meet another insta hun!

Reactions: 20
Those bloody boomerangs!! If I even contemplated doing that my daughters would disown me. She’s such a try hard, wants to be young and trendy but doesn’t have any content to appeal to these people. 🙄

Reactions: 8
Wherever she is going you can bet your life that it's going to be financially beneficial to Beggy.
She would never go anywhere or do anything for someone else, she is the most self centred, self obsessed, selfish woman I've ever seen.

Reactions: 20
Trasha got gifted tix to the stage show Heathers in London yesterday….. wonder if they’ve scattered them around all the instabegs and that’s why she’s gone??

Reactions: 5
Oh and we are in Covent Garden drinking, I’m up cycling furniture as can’t afford new as hubby has now had to take a 10% paycut and loss of pension and travel money or don’t have a job despite working all through the pandemic 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why the secrecy? Why wouldn’t she just say where she’s going? twit

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.