Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthatsgood

I remember a few years ago when I first started following her, I thought she was alright, I weren’t a massive fan or anything but thought she was relatable, as in, crafting and stuff anyway she’d made something I can’t remember what and I’d made something similar a few weeks before so I messaged her and said great minds (if only I’d have known she is a thick cunt and copies everyone else) and she blocked me so I was like ok so she really is trying to convince her sheep she’s thought of this idea (I’m not saying I did, I’d found something on pinitrest if I remember rightly) so I messaged her on my other account pretty much saying the same and she blocked me again. She really does like to make out she’s the fucking craft queen when in fact she’s a fucking fake. Sorry I know that was long lmao! Little does she know I also have a business account and “contacted” her about receiving freebies and guess what? I wasn’t blocked lmfao so I had a right good time watching the cunt beg for the freebies telling me how she will do a really good review that would last a good load of dots along. I had her in the palm of my hands telling her everything she was about to receive she was all huns and babes and everything and then I blocked her lmfao bet she was so fucked off! Cruel I know but she’s a fucking cretin

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Brag brag brag brag brag. I’ve just finished my 6th nightshift of 7 as an acute nurse practitioner………I’m exhausted. My husband and I both work really hard but we spend more time together and do more meaningful things than braggy beggy does in a year. She’s a societal leech and a financial drain on her husband. She’s one year older than me and I can’t imagine not having a career and earning good money. I have kids of 24, 18, 17 & 4 and I’ve worked my arse off to provide for them all, more so when their dad died and we were left with nothing. Beggy went for the easy life but in turn fucked herself over and she knows it. She buys cheap nasty tat, nothing is ever classy or classic.

as hard as I work and despite the trauma I’ve been thru I wouldn’t swap lives with beggy for all the tea in China, her life is empty and she tries to fill it with ‘stuff’. Those of us with goals and who truly know what to value would never aspire to be like her.

absolutely no one on here should envy any aspect of her life, it’s truly tragic. She can’t take any of it with her when she goes………and as she literally wishes her life away, she’ll blink and find herself faced with that fact.

sorry for the early profoundness. I pity her these days, I really do. I can hold my head up high whilst that selfish greedy beg KNOWS what she is. The pure vulgarity of the gousto free food and alcohol when we have so many children hungry, would it kill her to give back anything???

• Heart
Reactions: 59

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I've just popped on here to say my goodbyes, you see I've done something unforgivable and I don't deserve my place amongst you wonderful tattlers 😪

What is it that I've done you are going to ask?!
Well, I just went onto Zara & a yellow blazer kinda fell into my online shopping basket 😏

I'm so sorry
Truly I am

I'll see myself out 👋🏼

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

beckysgummysmile

Oh do fuck off, I hate how she constantly brags all the time!! yes we see your little tom ford bag, good for you, twat. There’s a lot of people sinking in this shit show pandemic, me one of them, never been wealthy, but we’ve managed, now on one income and we just about make ends meet, that’s without any luxuries or days out for our kids.
Have a bit of common courtesy for others that may follow you in the same boat as us!!! Ah man she winds me up so much!!!
This reminds me when I was a teenager and used to buy the cheapest body spray from French Connection just to get the FCUK carrier bag for my PE kit 😆🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Marylou

VIP Member
I have just got whiplash coming here to comment ...the comment on the Dooley inn about Becky someone has tore her a new arsehole, quick before it gets deleted 🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

Deffo not the new becky working as she ain’t ducking young, this woman has an eating disorder and no one is seeing it as she is covering up by spending her money on shit that her hubby fiddles from the docks, she is obsessed with being young so you would of made her saggy tits days......this woman and her daughter are a laughing stock around here, her daughters legs are always open more than this pubs opening times
Too far and I'm not sorry for saying it either before I'm jumped on. It's all very well to slag Beggy off here but taking it to a public profile just looks ridiculous and makes no sense.

Reactions: 41

Star15sh

VIP Member
So she works in a pub but only on Tues and Weds daytime hmmm seems a bit fishy to me in my personal experience evenings and weekends are busier so would make sense for her to do at least one of those shifts. She's an employers dream 'I can't work Mondays that's my pottery day, Tuesday not until after 11 I need to fix my face before that, Wed anytime but must finish at 5, the rest of the week is no good for me or weekends as that's when I swing with my husband and his friends. Oh and I must be able to go on my phone throughout my shift so I can post on Instagram as I'm an instahun don't you know'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

fiffle-faffle

Where was this review left?
On the Dooley Inn FB page, under one of their reviews.

It's obvious that it's someone who reads this thread who has done it. You can always tell - fake profile and it's always 'spotted' within minutes of it going up.

And that sort of shit is why we get called trolls.

Reactions: 40

Gia5T

Why would anyone want bathbomb that looks like a rectal prolapse with a bit of shit coming out?

Anyone?

DB2D880F-629D-435B-8024-E59DD6DDB2BC.png

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Swampdonkey

Drove past The Dooley earlier....... Guess who's car was outside...... Think its safe to say ol' Beggy is definitely working there now....... Come on Begs when you gonna feed us some shite on why you 'quit' dishing out 2ps to dish out greasy burgers and pints instead????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Anyone else noticed that on a Tuesday/Wednesday evening she films herself out for tea or a drink?
That's her at the end of her shift in that pub isn't it?
We see you, Begs 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Likeylikey

Chatty Member
Why does it annoy me so much that she writes tomm instead of tomorrow. There’s no double m in tomorrow. I know it irrational but I can’t help it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Star15sh

VIP Member
Off to write in her diary bless her
Dear Diary
Today I made curry it went on top had to change
Jason in garage and on bike bless him
I go Landan tomm don't think i wash hair before I go but will defo put more mascara on eyelashes to make them even more clumpy
I want halloween decorations cos I have no content till Christmas
Becky 52¾

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Anon212706

Haven’t been on here in a while - what’s new 1%ers?

The Dooley Inn will certainly take a knock on its reputation now our Begs is working there 😂

Has it already been mentioned Mac isn’t with Phoebe and is now going out with one of Brookeblessher’s little friends?

Poor Begs thinking she’s the dogs bollocks with Tom Ford fragrance and a tacky Michael Kors bag, laughable!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36