Beckyhomesweethome #55 Soft close loo seat, size 10 boat feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when her son was working in Aberdeen and she did a story about it. God I wished I’d saved it. I’ve ever seen anyone read a place name off a bit of paper like it was a far away exotic land no one had ever heard of 😭😂

So yeah. I hope she’s going there
I remember her storying about her son working in Stirling. She has never heard of it. She actually said she'd never heard of Stirling! She really is an imbecile.

I fell on my sword as I couldn't bear to watch her anymore. She's beyond embarrassing and quite dangerous really to the imbeciles who worship at her big banana feet. 🤢

Reactions: 12
At least she's spending the day with Jason (and his wallet) so that gives us peace as she doesn't like him taking the piss out of her talking on her phone...every cloud

Reactions: 8
Imagine flexing shopping at Tom Ford only for it to be smallest bag possible 😭😭

it’s ok Begs we all know you bought the cheapest thing in there

C019E4DA-C859-41F3-A386-F44B0AF9545F.png

I remember her storying about her son working in Stirling. She has never heard of it. She actually said she'd never heard of Stirling! She really is an imbecile.

I fell on my sword as I couldn't bear to watch her anymore. She's beyond embarrassing and quite dangerous really to the imbeciles who worship at her big banana feet. 🤢
ah tit I dunno why I thought it was Aberdeen! I thought I’d burned it to memory coz it cracked me up so much 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh do duck off, I hate how she constantly brags all the time!! yes we see your little tom ford bag, good for you, twit. There’s a lot of people sinking in this tit show pandemic, me one of them, never been wealthy, but we’ve managed, now on one income and we just about make ends meet, that’s without any luxuries or days out for our kids.
Have a bit of common courtesy for others that may follow you in the same boat as us!!! Ah man she winds me up so much!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Imagine flexing shopping at Tom Ford only for it to be smallest bag possible 😭😭

it’s ok Begs we all know you bought the cheapest thing in there

View attachment 697724

ah tit I dunno why I thought it was Aberdeen! I thought I’d burned it to memory coz it cracked me up so much 😂
To be fair, she's probably never heard of Aberdeen either! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh do duck off, I hate how she constantly brags all the time!! yes we see your little tom ford bag, good for you, twit. There’s a lot of people sinking in this tit show pandemic, me one of them, never been wealthy, but we’ve managed, now on one income and we just about make ends meet, that’s without any luxuries or days out for our kids.
Have a bit of common courtesy for others that may follow you in the same boat as us!!! Ah man she winds me up so much!!!
This reminds me when I was a teenager and used to buy the cheapest body spray from French Connection just to get the FCUK carrier bag for my PE kit 😆🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
If Mac told her he's going up to Perth, Beggy would think he means Australia 🥴

She doesn't get that life exists away from Felixstowe & her 2 hr road trips.

Why not explore, Beggy?
I'd suggest the NC500, but we don't want you up here...Quick, shut the border 😂😂😂

• Haha
Am I supposed to be impressed she's bought something from Tom Ford? 🤔 I don't really know what the store sells and couldn't give a tit 😂 - high end places don't impress me in the slightest, neither does clowns throwing money around like confetti! 🙄

Grow up, you sad cow! 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Jaysuns probably meeting a supplier down there 😂 no other reason they’d be out together 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've got Tom Ford perfume, but it was a gift. No way would I shop in there, it just doesn't appeal to me plus who can realistically go on a shopping spree in there unless you're loaded.
Beggy is only in there to show off to her minions on the gram.

She is so sad & desperate.

Reactions: 17
She obviously knows nothing about history if she hadn't heard of Stirling. William Wallace, Becky Google him!

I wonder if Jayson gets disability allowance PIP. You can still work with that and if he gets the higher award then he could have used the mobility part for the 4x4 they now drive. Just a thought! I think it's about £600 a month. Not sure if it then opens doors to other benefits. Their money has to be coming from somewhere as neither work much. Who knows and she'll never let on obviously.
I can't understand her obsession with buying clothes - we never see her in any of it after delivery day. Surely her friends can tell she seriously needs help. The money she spends she could easily pay for a private therapist just to explore the reasons behind her addiction.
Never mentions back pain anymore so not having to pay out for that.
It's all very sad.

Reactions: 13
I can imagine the scene.....
"Jaysunnnnn! Those 1% Tattle bastards said we never do anyfin tagetha!!! Let's go down London, that'll show em. So yeah!"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
God she is so incredibly desperate,and sooo immature that pic 🤮🤦🏻‍♀️I bet she bought the cheapest thing in Tom Ford just for the bag or even begged some samples loool. My daughter who is 21 used to do pics like that when she was like 15. Why the hell are insta huns so incredibly sad it’s so embarrassing 😳

Beggy for the love of God please stop with the boomerangs. You are not 15 yr followers do not give a crap if you are looking around sweet shops, we all know you have bought the cheapest thing in Tom Ford just for the bag. And like Shania twain said 'that don't impress me much'

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Beggy for the love of God please stop with the boomerangs. You are not 15 yr followers do not give a crap if you are looking around sweet shops, we all know you have bought the cheapest thing in Tom Ford just for the bag. And like Shania twain said 'that don't impress me much'
God can you imagine her in Tom Ford. “Got any discount codes beauts” 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I wonder if Jayson gets disability allowance PIP. You can still work with that and if he gets the higher award then he could have used the mobility part for the 4x4 they now drive. Just a thought! I think it's about £600 a month. Not sure if it then opens doors to other benefits. Their money has to be coming from somewhere as neither work much. Who knows and she'll never let on obviously.
It's all very sad.
I'm always here for a theory on the hag's personal finances!

I think this is definitely credible for *most* of the spending, but she occasionally drops some really outrageous coin like for hers and daughter dearest's TOOF JOURNEY, which wasn't much change off 5k, which makes me think something bigger is up. Money literally seems to be no object to her.

Then again, it's not like she went to Tom Ford today and bought actual expensive clothes, more like a bottle of perfume (or those sponges!) just so she could brag about the bag on her stories. She barely bought anything on her trip to BISTA, just some discount Michael Kors I think. So maybe she saves up for the big ticket items and her constant spending on the gram is just a combo of discounts, begged freebies, running up debts and sending most of her constant clothes buys back?

That's just about possible I guess. And a whole lot more mundane than my pet theory that Jaysun's up to something dodgy down the docks!

She obviously knows nothing about history if she hadn't heard of Stirling. William Wallace, Becky Google him!

I can't understand her obsession with buying clothes - we never see her in any of it after delivery day. Surely her friends can tell she seriously needs help. The money she spends she could easily pay for a private therapist just to explore the reasons behind her addiction.
Never mentions back pain anymore so not having to pay out for that.
It's all very sad.
I would be amazed if he gets PIP payments considering the amount of biking he does. My husband has an inoperable brain tumour, he applied for it and it was refused. I don't believe her husband is unable to go about day to day life without any help, which they take in to consideration.......well apart from cooking his own Gousto!

• Sad
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.