Beckyhomesweethome #54 Hamper of free meat & still buying flip flops for her clown feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She absolutely keeps it all IMO, it's hoarder mentality. More is more.

Remember she literally had to refit the rails of ONE of her dressing rooms a couple of months back because they were literally sagging under the weight of all the clothes.

Remember the cupboard under the stairs she 'organised' with dozens of coats and pairs of shoes?

Remember the occasional glimpse into the garage, floor to ceiling with boxes upon boxes of unopened, unused clothes, decs and other tat?

Reactions: 15
More money spent on clothes. What the actual duck is wrong with this woman?! I don't care if her kids are grown up now & she has more money to spend. I've never known anyone as wasteful who just fritters money away like it's dust.
She definitely has an addiction to wasting/spending money, she's trying to fill some kind of void in her life. It's not right.

Reactions: 13
There’s just no way anyone can spend money like this day after day. Even if your kids are grown up and you no longer have a mortgage it doesn’t add up. She will barely earn anything because she barely works and Jason after all the bills are paid surely can’t afford to fork out for everything they (or should I say she!) buy. It’s also not just the physical items she buys she is also out drinking all the time, getting eyelashes done, Botox etc. It all mounts up

Reactions: 5
I rarely watch Beggy these days but I had a look today. Her content is still drier than a dry crust of bread that’s been left in the bread bin for 2 weeks, with mould all over it. Why has she not quit IG yet? Her account is nothing like it used to be. Her stories are pathetic. Now she’s flogging toilet seats, bloody hell. Brace yourselves because come September it’s Manic Beggy again talking about Christmas. She might as well close her IG from January-September.

Reactions: 7
3 adults living in that house and she needs a soft close toilet seat? Just tell them to close it quietly and be considerate of others!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She must be one of the few people left in the world who didn’t already have a soft close toilet seat 😂😂 same when she was bragging about the soft close drawers in the kitchen. She’s years behind! These are all standard these days!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She must be one of the few people left in the world who didn’t already have a soft close toilet seat 😂😂 same when she was bragging about the soft close drawers in the kitchen. She’s years behind! These are all standard these days!
This. These things are pretty standard these days when you buy new a new bathroom suite or kitchen etc, she buys cheapest at the time tho remember……she’s the epitome of ‘buy cheap buy twice’.

Reactions: 8
Even if you could afford to be a lady who lunches and shop everyday it would get boring after a while. She is purely doing it for content on her boring page. She is always just at home, don't get me wrong I like spending time at home but dear god staring at 4 walls day in day out would be tedious I'm glad to go out to work. If she had a job maybe she appreciate what she had more

Reactions: 10
I wonder why she’s never been gifted a holiday? Plenty of the other Beggy influencers are on freebies at the moment.
She needs help for her spending addiction, she buys more clothes in a month than I do on a year.
BUT what I REALLY wanna know is what happened to the new path man🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The amount of money she spends on the house, herself and food and drink must run into hundreds and hundreds of pounds every single month how on earth is that relatable to the average person watching her....and thats an average person who works fulltime too!! Shes either got a magic money (plastic) tree or is in serious debt....she is not a great role model to people watching her and aspiring to be her.....who would though she lives for the next spending hit....very very sad....I wonder if she ever just sits reads a book in her little summerhouse and just enjoy the moment without thinking about what to spend next. Doubt it.

Reactions: 14
Just going back a bit as I don't watch her much anymore but in her bio thing her email is 2956 or something .... isn't that her birthday 2nd Sept?
So is that her real birth year then 1956 .... would make sense 🤷

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I can't believe she thinks people don't know about soft close toilet seats 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just going back a bit as I don't watch her much anymore but in her bio thing her email is 2956 or something .... isn't that her birthday 2nd Sept?
So is that her real birth year then 1956 .... would make sense 🤷
Her birthday is 21st Sept I think.

Reactions: 3
Beggatron had posted on tiktok her'dressing room ' with hundreds of rancid flip flops ...but turned the comments off ...she just cant take the heat..bleeping scrotum chin old hag ...so yeah

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.