Beckyhomesweethome #54 Hamper of free meat & still buying flip flops for her clown feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get your title suggestions in! I have looked through 5 pages of most liked posts and there’s none in there! If we don’t get one it will just be the number as we’re over already x

New thread suggestion

dancing round like she’s lost the plot, thinks her chin crater is a great big spot

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There is no way she is at work...still at home at 930 then posts again around 1145. It's the summer holidays the arcade will be packed!!! She's such a liar 🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 13
“Becky likes a soft close seat, so she can have a quiet midnight sheet.”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Beckyhomesweethome #55 Hideous pyjamas, yet more Botox, give it a rest you belong in a circus! 🤡

So yeh.... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion... Chin like a ballsack, loves a bit of boomerang crack 🥴😄

Reactions: 3
Wtf more clothes she just buys and buys she’s got a problem I cannot stand her

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion; Late night bog seat down with a bang, loves a wide mouthed boomerang

Reactions: 11
£90 on absolute crap that she doesn't need, yet again. Why not treat Jaysun to a night away somewhere in a hotel near the coast?

Oh wait, probably because you'd have to actually spend time with her husband and you'd have crap Internet signal.

I actually really pity her. Isn't there a condition that people get where they just keep buying stuff to fill a void? Whatever it's called, she most definitely has it.

Reactions: 15
She’s actually so so boring atm, I’ve started skipping her stories because she is not in touch with reality and just wants to spend poor Jason’s money all the time.
She’s bad for my mental health cause I see how easy she has things while my family are working flat out, looking after a 5 month old, struggling to pay for some glasses for myself as my eyesight has got worse all while this dick head is working 1 hour a week, spends £1000’s monthly and brags about it. Can’t do it anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s actually so so boring atm, I’ve started skipping her stories because she is not in touch with reality and just wants to spend poor Jason’s money all the time.
She’s bad for my mental health cause I see how easy she has things while my family are working flat out, looking after a 5 month old, struggling to pay for some glasses for myself as my eyesight has got worse all while this dick head is working 1 hour a week, spends £1000’s monthly and brags about it. Can’t do it anymore
But look at this way lovely, those glasses will come out of your hard earned money, you'll appreciate them because YOU bought them, you didn't beg or expect them to be given to you & that is the difference between you & that entitled witch.
You are already richer than Beggy will ever be, material things fill a void, they don't bring true happiness, that comes from you and the people in your life who you love & who love you back with zero agenda.
Beggys life is fake, she isn't happy, if she was she wouldn't need to spend thousands on herself, she wouldn't need to be constantly looking for the next fix.
Her husband would rather not spend his free time with her, her fathers never see her from one year to the next, her kids use her for what they can gain from her & she has a granddaughter that she refers to as 'company'

'Some people are so poor, all they have is money'

Keep your chin up 💞 I really hope things improve for you soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
But look at this way lovely, those glasses will come out of your hard earned money, you'll appreciate them because YOU bought them, you didn't beg or expect them to be given to you & that is the difference between you & that entitled witch.
You are already richer than Beggy will ever be, material things fill a void, they don't bring true happiness, that comes from you and the people in your life who you love & who love you back with zero agenda.
Beggys life is fake, she isn't happy, if she was she wouldn't need to spend thousands on herself, she wouldn't need to be constantly looking for the next fix.
Her husband would rather not spend his free time with her, her fathers never see her from one year to the next, her kids use her for what they can gain from her & she has a granddaughter that she refers to as 'company'

Aww thank you that’s really kind xxxxx

When you put it like that, it makes me think differently. I have so much more than her that doesn’t need lots of money to have it, happiness, loving family & I have worked very hard the last few years for my degree. 🖕🏼 Bollocks to the witch

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I saw she posted a comment on a cleaning accounts video of her meeting Jack grealish.
She commented saying he is a beautiful man
Jack must be the same age as Mac

She is horrible 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Hahahaha the wrinkly old hags claim to fame meeting Jack . I live right by him 🤣🤣🤣

GOD that's my late breaking suggestion for thread title

sums the hag up!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Christ on a bike.....you would think no one else has got a soft close loo seat or even heard of them!! She talks all the time that SHE has discovered something and has to tell her followers!!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.