Beckyhomesweethome #54 Hamper of free meat & still buying flip flops for her clown feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s actually so so boring atm, I’ve started skipping her stories because she is not in touch with reality and just wants to spend poor Jason’s money all the time.
She’s bad for my mental health cause I see how easy she has things while my family are working flat out, looking after a 5 month old, struggling to pay for some glasses for myself as my eyesight has got worse all while this dick head is working 1 hour a week, spends £1000’s monthly and brags about it. Can’t do it anymore
Not to detail but if it helps Google “cheap glasses online” and there’s loads of websites you can buy glasses online rather Han the opticians and it saves loads - the pair I wear day to day cost me £6 x

—————————————————————

I’ve created the new thread:

Please continue there x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.