Beckyhomesweethome #50 gummy teef and scrotum chin come on beaut get the Botox in!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you post an order with the price? I reckon she orders and sends things back so mych
But why order different sizes from the place

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion
Danny thing woo hoo flip I’m off to Tesco for Salt n pepper chips obvs 🙄 🤦‍♀️
It’s crap i’ll see myself out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Suggestion!
Behind the wheel after too many tipples, lots of talk about hairy nipples…

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Thread suggestion
Feeling redundant she’s no longer needed by McEnroe, hi ho hi ho it’s off to work you go

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Whats with the huge flappy flares on that grey tracksuit...its bleeping hideous...what in gods name does she look like.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What is it with this really deep line around her mouth ? And if you were spending all that money on teeth, Botox, eyelashes, hair would you not sort out that wrinkly old chin ???
I knew someone years ago (like 1992 when cosmetic surgery wasn't a big thing). She had fake boobs, botox lower face lift brow lift the lot. She also had the best moustache I have ever seen.

Okayy Guyzzz! I guess I have fallen down another rabbit hole here:oops:. Can some kind Tattle bastard give me some info on this one please? Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
duck me becky have a laugh with yr daughter but don't post it for everyone to see you look an absolute twit! I've got 2nd hand embarrassment 😳 for you...seriously they'll be making up dance routines soon and posting on tiktok

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.