Beckyhomesweethome #50 gummy teef and scrotum chin come on beaut get the Botox in!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loved that 1st bag so much she unfollowed the company and only started following them again a few days ago.
Has she bought from & supported them between the 1st freebie & the 2nd?
Of course she hasn't, what the duck is wrong with these companies, are they that desperate that they have to go back to this sad sack of tit??!!

Cue the free food next that she advertises - you always know a freebie is on it's way once she starts following or re-following a company.
how can we tell when someone has unfollowed and then re-followed?

So she bought the bag 18 months/2 years ago, small business, has she supported them since, BIG FAT NO!!! All for supporting small business, like duck she does! Only in it if there’s a freebie for her! Does she not realise how see through she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She loved that 1st bag so much she unfollowed the company and only started following them again a few days ago.
Has she bought from & supported them between the 1st freebie & the 2nd?
Of course she hasn't, what the duck is wrong with these companies, are they that desperate that they have to go back to this sad sack of tit??!!

Cue the free food next that she advertises - you always know a freebie is on it's way once she starts following or re-following a company.
Surprise surprise LQOC a was add/affing this on her stories this morning! It’s a monthly box subscription. How long til Beggy showcases it??

Reactions: 5
bleeping brag brag brag buying clothes whilst at work and just have to show my followers! Shite!

Reactions: 9
Why is she putting NEW NEW NEW post on her stories for everyone to click? It’s not new at all, it’s just yet more rehashed old crap

Reactions: 16
Attention seeking, all her sheep are commenting. They don’t know any better but we do!

Haven’t watched her for a few weeks... why does her mouth look so weird? Can’t put my finger on why?

Reactions: 3
Only Begatron could do a grid post telling us to support a small business and then do another post next to it showing us her rip off painting that she bodged up after being gifted a similar (but superior) painting from a small business previously! I don’t recall the name of the artist but I’m sure she was pretty pissed off after gifting the old battle axe a print then Beggy decides she suddenly is artist of the year herself and starts lobbing paint and water at everything that’s not nailed down.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Only Begatron could do a grid post telling us to support a small business and then do another post next to it showing us her rip off painting that she bodged up after being gifted a similar (but superior) painting from a small business previously! I don’t recall the name of the artist but I’m sure she was pretty pissed off after gifting the old battle axe a print then Beggy decides she suddenly is artist of the year herself and starts lobbing paint and water at everything that’s not nailed down.
She calls it ‘nothing art’ 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Haven’t watched her for a few weeks... why does her mouth look so weird? Can’t put my finger on why?
She had Botox above her top lip to minimise her gummy grin. Now you can't see her gums but she also has no top lip either 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Beggy is only interested in small businesses for one reason, so she can message them asking for freebies in the hopes she can get an ad code so she can carry on making 20p per order 😉

Reactions: 6
Because she has had botox in her upper lip. It basically paralyses the muscles in it causing it to hang down
She had Botox above her top lip to minimise her gummy grin. Now you can't see her gums but she also has no top lip either 👌
😅😳 I think her natural (gummy) mouth was better. Somehow she looks older, which I imagine wasn’t the desired outcome.

So odd. Leave your faces alone ladies...

Reactions: 6
Her stories first thing in the morning are the most insincere. She never used to say I hope you are all ok and slept well etc, she is just copying other Instagrammers. She couldn’t care less, it’s just something to say

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.