Beckyhomesweethome #50 gummy teef and scrotum chin come on beaut get the Botox in!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can that be a jumper dress, she's 42 not 10, she looks absolutely ridiculous and wearing clothes suited for much younger people, it makes you look like a twit beggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if she’s had to have a quiet day on the sofa cos her bad back just happens to have returned in time for the slots to reopen🤥🤥🤥
Here come the excuses why she can’t go back!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the duck is she wearing??!! is she 12 ...and its a jumper drop the dress bit....if you walked round with that on you would totally be showing your arse

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In Beggys case it should be

We buy stuff
We don't need
With money we don't have
To impress people we know, don't know on the gram and don't like
To fill a massive void in my life
So yeah....

Reactions: 14
So yeah, back to work a week on Monday.
She’s fuming isn’t she 😁 How long till the back starts playing up begs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jaysun had no option BUT to stay at home yesterday as it was awful weather everywhere, so to make out they had such a nice, chilled day is laughable 😂 - we ALL know your husband can't stand being around you as you're an embarrassment. And we also know he hates you chatting tit to strangers when he's around, so you had no option but to largely keep off your stories! 🙄

Reactions: 17
I just went and checked the comments on her “toof journey” post and she deleted mine 😂 I didn’t say anything nasty just pointed out you couldn’t really see the results properly because of filters

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She said she must get the upstairs doors painted before she goes back to work. Best get on it then Begs 😄

Reactions: 12
ALERT tattlers 🚨

Hag confirms first day back at work Monday 17th!

That can only mean one thing...

We start the seven day countdown tomorrow :ROFLMAO:

Enjoy the rest of furlong Begz, it really will be over before you know it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why couldn't she let Dawn have her moment, she's tagged that actor put it on her Instagram and it's not even her in the photo...she's that person that announces your pregnancy on Facebook before you've had time to tell anyone. Thunder stealer!!

Attachments

Reactions: 29
Why couldn't she let Dawn have her moment, she's tagged that actor put it on her Instagram and it's not even her in the photo...she's that person that announces your pregnancy on Facebook before you've had time to tell anyone. Thunder stealer!!
yeah and why did she put a face palm emoji?! 🤨🤔

Reactions: 9
yeah and why did she put a face palm emoji?! 🤨🤔
She's jealous! Jealous of her friend that met the famous person, she feels it should of been her, why couldn't it be her and why did it have to be Dawn. That's how it comes across to me.

Why tag the actor and basically put another person's photo on your Insta. She is absolutely a thunder stealer! Stay out Begs, some "friend" you are 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.