Beckyhomesweethome #50 gummy teef and scrotum chin come on beaut get the Botox in!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's usually up to something when she's quiet....

1.botox has left her puffy af or gone mega wrong (lol)
2.hungover
3.doing some kind of decorating or moving furniture as she's got zero content and needs some new utter drivel to post to attempt some engagement

So yehhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nah , I bet either Jaysun is home that's why she hasn't been on! He doesn't like her screaming into her phone.
Maybe that's why she is obsessed with the weather because if its nice he goes out on his bike 😅
Another reason for obsessive weather...alcohol fueled afternoons with the swingers but for all we know she could have them in the house. Can't put the content on Insta as she would be rule breaking....but yes she is very quiet!

Reactions: 17
so many fake plants, they look bleeping awful.....the reason she can't keep plants alive is because she can't be bothered to water them...its not as if shes busy!!
She’s very busy 🙄 dentist one day, Botox the next, coffee with mom, food shop another bloody hell I’m worn out just listening to her NOT! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Defo quiet cos Jayyysons at home cos it’s too wet to go out on a bike ride. Best use the day to get your uniform ironed Beggy!!!!😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Blimey has the old bag overdone it this week with all the treatments she’s had done . Either that or Jaysuns gave her a dressing down as the dock workers are ripping the piss out of his wives antics on the gram and he’s had enough and hidden her phone . Either that her Botox has froze her face so much she can’t speak LMFAO 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tell me she isnt wearing a hello kitty jumper?! She also called that a jumper dress? It didn’t look long enough to be a dress!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Have you all clocked what the grabby bleep is up to now...
She gives no description of what she has bought, no price, not where it's from, nothing, she wants her dumb shmuck followers to swipe up so the cookies are on their phone so that she can make herself more money from them.

Sly, devious witch!!!!

Reactions: 28
If she thinks that’s a jumper dress she needs to bloody go to specsavers pronto!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think her face has gone wrong 😑 she’s hiding her almighty mouth behind that phone 😂😂😂 ps granny beggy I think you picked your granddaughters jumper up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine having Instagram as your job but you’re not allowed to work when your husbands around 🤣🤣🤣 I bet it’s killing her that all she can do is post pictures of her big feet up on the DFS seconds sofa !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why would you wear a Hello Kitty jumper when you are in your 40s? I mean I can look at it and appreciate it's cute but on my 11 year old niece who I'd say is even growing our of that stuff 😆 not my sister in law who is the same age as Becky and is so gorgeous and always looks amazing!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
As much as I can’t stand the bleep, botox gone wrong can kill you, if you’re lucky you only end up with serious cosmetic damage, so I wouldn’t wish that on anyone

Reactions: 7
Ah no, just a stupid looking lip or something would do me. I can’t stand the witch but I wouldn’t want her dead.

I was about to add that she can’t be ill because she is still on Instagram but she would still be storying if she was on her death bed..... selfies with the nurses etc

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.