Beckyhomesweethome #5 Still not quite got Insta fame but grabbing freebies like she’s on The Generation Game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when she started doing competitions she said she hated the way other accounts made you enter by tagging loads of people for more entries and that she wouldn’t do it that way. She would get you to guess how many pics she had on her camera roll, how many sweets were in a jar etc and you only had to comment once as there was only one entry per follower. I used to enter her comps back then because you stood a better chance of winning and wouldn’t have to bombard your own followers with a load of tags they didn’t care about. She only does it this way because it gets her the extra followers.

I used to really like her account. It was different and a bit more inspiring than the others. Now I watch her stories and wonder why I just watched someone tell me what they’re doing that day (ie the same things as every other day £££) or why I just watched someone say they’re going to bed 🤦🏻‍♀️ But still post about 10 stories after. She’s addicted to Instagram, I wonder how many times she has to charge her phone in a day.

Reactions: 7
I called her up on her competitions months ago, stating how she ran them wasn’t fair and how every winner was someone she knows, she said she’d find another way to draw the winner but never did! ( I can’t even screen shot the convo as she blocked me last week over the Made By Yasmin fixed comp)
Last week a friend won who she used to work with & lives in the same town as her ( approx 12k people entered that) and this week another one won who she knows & follows.
Not to mention in the past all her cronies as in Linda & Zillah Leigh etc have won. She’s a bleeping scammer & she needs to be reported & pulled up on her competitions otherwise she will just carry on getting away with cheating the genuine people who enter!
People other than us here must be seeing it too...SURELY?!!!
Wake up people, Beggy is a lying, deceitful, greedy, freebie grabbing old bat!!!
Who do you report competition fixing to?

Reactions: 2
I remember when she started doing competitions she said she hated the way other accounts made you enter by tagging loads of people for more entries and that she wouldn’t do it that way. She would get you to guess how many pics she had on her camera roll, how many sweets were in a jar etc and you only had to comment once as there was only one entry per follower. I used to enter her comps back then because you stood a better chance of winning and wouldn’t have to bombard your own followers with a load of tags they didn’t care about. She only does it this way because it gets her the extra followers.

I used to really like her account. It was different and a bit more inspiring than the others. Now I watch her stories and wonder why I just watched someone tell me what they’re doing that day (ie the same things as every
I aren’t actually quite sure, I think another member has reported her to ASA about it.
I’ll have a look and see what I can find

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or have all the grid posts for her competitions gone??

Reactions: 1
So she’s bought more clothes but turned around to Brooke walking out of a shop and gone ‘you needed them didn’t you Brooke’ sarcastically. Sorry what? Coming from her? Yeah like you needed all that tit and more clothes from the bootsale you absolute bleeping idiot. She’s definitely got a screw loose that one.

Reactions: 12
She’s off out on the booze again.
Would hate to see how badly damaged her poor liver is, she just can’t help herself can she?!

Reactions: 5
The way she talks ffs 😂 ‘my gorgeous girlies Yasmin and Gemma always Hook me up’ ffssss 😂😂😂😂😂😂 makes me cringe so much what is wrong with her?! You’re 90 not 19 you absolute pleb! And surprise surprise she’s off out for a piss up with Dawn. She needs help. Her stories are so boring it’s the same thing every day. ‘Pottering’ buying clothes and drinking. I’m surprised she still has any real followers

Reactions: 9
The way she talks ffs 😂 ‘my gorgeous girlies Yasmin and Gemma always Hook me up’ ffssss 😂😂😂😂😂😂 makes me cringe so much what is wrong with her?! You’re 90 not 19 you absolute pleb! And surprise surprise she’s off out for a piss up with Dawn. She needs help. Her stories are so boring it’s the same thing every day. ‘Pottering’ buying clothes and drinking. I’m surprised she still has any real followers
“Going out on a sesh, as you do”
Spitting & slobbering like the alcoholic she is, getting excited like a teenager because she’s back out on the piss. What an absolute mess she is 🤢

Reactions: 5
Haha wants to wear a skirt that she brought from car boot today that she washed and on the washing line obviously wet but so desperate to wear she putting it in wet. What a div not like she got anything else to wear. Can't wait to see those twiglet legs beggy
Impatient! Remember last week when she bought some storage boxes that were not what she wanted but she couldn’t wait 48hrs to get the correct ones? What a prick! Got more clothes than primark in that box room, not as if she doesn’t have other options!

Wont she be walking around smelling like damp? :sick:
Probably an improvement to be fair

Reactions: 7
So out on a session again then. Not much cleaning seems to go on in that house except Jason last night with the conwash. And even he showed her up for having a really dusty mirror, despite her saying the other day it takes her ages to do the cleaning... With all that tat in the house you would think it would attract dust.

Reactions: 8
I’m sure she has said in the past that she isn’t meant to drink to much cause of the damage she has done to her body off taking laxatives

Reactions: 8
Just been looking at Brooke’s Instagram.
All I’ll say is the 12th February- I love me who do you love 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Anddddd another thing. That dog is left for an awfully long time while she's out on the piss, I know she said Jason was on his way home but still.

Reactions: 6
“Going out on a sesh, as you do”
Spitting & slobbering like the alcoholic she is, getting excited like a teenager because she’s back out on the piss. What an absolute mess she is 🤢
Jason hasn’t even got back from cycling 100 miles poor sod and she’s out again. Did anyone notice that she didn’t praise Dawn for finishing Race for Life? Jealous because she’s getting some well deserved attention

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.