Beckyhomesweethome #5 Still not quite got Insta fame but grabbing freebies like she’s on The Generation Game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprise surprise Becky followers her 🙄🙄🙄
Ahhh favourite words on a bio 'full time mum' wow! Totally in awe, I personally am only a part time mum to my lot as I work 😭😭🙄

Those elephants have killed me dead.

Wait. Truwash is just water? Oh lort. 🤣
Sure on another thread someone said they bought a bottle while drunk and it said on the ingredients label 'water' 😂😂😂 making a fortune the lad is. Reminds me of del boy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ahhh favourite words on a bio 'full time mum' wow! Totally in awe, I personally am only a part time mum to my lot as I work 😭😭🙄

Sure on another thread someone said they bought a bottle while drunk and it said on the ingredients label 'water' 😂😂😂 making a fortune the lad is. Reminds me of del boy 😂😂
TruWash Spring 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well folks, she is well and truly pissed me off! I never thought I do it but I’ve complained to the ASA. I’m not even sure if I’ve gone to the right people about it, but, the way that competition was run or should I say the winner was found was totally out of order. What is got me more than anything is that she Fully admitted that she forgot to put the first entrant in !!! Ffs can’t she count! Then she openly admitted on another competition she wrote the same persons name down twice what the duck is going on. How can she possibly get away with this. Anyway I’ve done an online complaint to the ASA about it because I’ve seen it happen for too many times as I said it may not be the right way to go about it but I’ve done it anyway. I am so angry at her and her blasé way of dealing with this I just cannot comprehend how she can openly think that it is okay. Anyway, I’ve done it now.
I have reported her too! Other accounts download the names to excel spreadsheet allocate a number and then randomly choose! Everyone gets a fair chance then not just the ones Becky “picks” from her scrolling bet she never even gets to the bottom as she’s looking out for people/accounts she knows. Totally rigged!!!! Outrageous and hope asa will do something to stop it

Reactions: 10
I have reported her too! Other accounts download the names to excel spreadsheet allocate a number and then randomly choose! Everyone gets a fair chance then not just the ones Becky “picks” from her scrolling bet she never even gets to the bottom as she’s looking out for people/accounts she knows. Totally rigged!!!! Outrageous and hope asa will do something to stop it
I even entered it. So will be reporting it as I didn't stand a fair chance of winning in the slightest.

I even entered it. So will be reporting it as I didn't stand a fair chance of winning in the slightest.
Disappointed for you as sadly general joe bloggs doesn’t stand a cat in hells chance of winning. Soooo unfair and she shouldn’t be allowed to run competitions. Who knows those winners could be paying her?!? Or gifting things in return... who knows how under hand it all is?!! 😡😡😡

Reactions: 7
That's actually pretty brilliant. Truwash just re-wets the residue from previously used cleaners and voila - instant shine! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is Brooke being gifted stuff aswell🤔, like I actually like the stool, but the fact they’ve gifted her one aswell, puts you right off 😂, ashamed to say I bought truewash, I just got a bottle, wasn’t spending extra stupid amounts for a cloth, it is good, but I don’t think i’ll Repurchase it again once it’s finished🤣

Also.... that competition, why is the company allowing her to do them, especially when she openly admitted, she missed someone out, that should’ve been a redraw, even if number 1 didn’t win, she still forgot it, and admitting it’s the second time she’s fucked up one, why are they still sending her stuff🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️, when she’s no clue whatsoever, and she always knows the “winner” 🤣

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I entered the competition and I noticed that she turned off commenting earlier on in the day then drew the winner early even tho it stated 9pm Saturday night , everyone who entered the competition should have a fair shot not her picking the top 20 , alls she’s got to do is find out how many people have entered and then get her Alexa to pick a number out of that and use the commenting as the list not her picking her own , they way the commenting was turned off but the rules what she wrote said till 9 , the way she picks the people the top 20 but missed number 1 WTF , she’s misleading she shouldn’t be doing competitions if everyone isn’t in with a fair chance , and to have that many followers maybe she should be following the rules not making them up and she goes along

She used to run her competitions much more fairly, she’d show her and Brooke going through and counting all the comments then picking a number with a random generator and finding the corresponding comment. She’s clearly just got lazy and cba doing all that so she’s resorted to this really dodgy and massively unfair and biased way of doing it. If she can’t be bothered to run them properly or “hasn’t got time” then maybe she should choose quality over quantity and start running fewer competitions then she can draw them fairly. Of course, it isn’t in her nature to choose quality over quantity and how would she fix giving all these freebies to her mates if she didn’t run these farcical competitions 3 times a week!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I called her up on her competitions months ago, stating how she ran them wasn’t fair and how every winner was someone she knows, she said she’d find another way to draw the winner but never did! ( I can’t even screen shot the convo as she blocked me last week over the Made By Yasmin fixed comp)
Last week a friend won who she used to work with & lives in the same town as her ( approx 12k people entered that) and this week another one won who she knows & follows.
Not to mention in the past all her cronies as in Linda & Zillah Leigh etc have won. She’s a bleeping scammer & she needs to be reported & pulled up on her competitions otherwise she will just carry on getting away with cheating the genuine people who enter!
People other than us here must be seeing it too...SURELY?!!!
Wake up people, Beggy is a lying, deceitful, greedy, freebie grabbing old bat!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Haha wants to wear a skirt that she brought from car boot today that she washed and on the washing line obviously wet but so desperate to wear she putting it in wet. What a div not like she got anything else to wear. Can't wait to see those twiglet legs beggy

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I was actually going to buy that Truwash stuff she’s got Jason advertising. I won’t be now! I wonder how much she got paid to review that?!
It’s literally just deionised water, get it from tescos for £1.80 for a 5L bottle.

Reactions: 4
Disappointed for you as sadly general joe bloggs doesn’t stand a cat in hells chance of winning. Soooo unfair and she shouldn’t be allowed to run competitions. Who knows those winners could be paying her?!? Or gifting things in return... who knows how under hand it all is?!! 😡😡😡
Exactly. Could be anything. I will definitely be complaining about it and to Instagram as they clearly are associated with her comps (well she doesn't state otherwise)
I should of had a fair chance of winning.

Reactions: 6
Haha wants to wear a skirt that she brought from car boot today that she washed and on the washing line obviously wet but so desperate to wear she putting it in wet. What a div not like she got anything else to wear. Can't wait to see those twiglet legs beggy
I thought she would have begged a tumble drier by now scummy cow

Reactions: 6
All those hundreds of clothes yet she chooses to wear a wet skirt off the washing line.
She is seriously deranged!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.