Beckyhomesweethome #5 Still not quite got Insta fame but grabbing freebies like she’s on The Generation Game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When her grandaughters here, she will have to cut down on the drinking when or even IF she babysits! She hardly EVER has family or even Jasons family over.. She's just far too self obsessed and so is bratty brooke. Honestly, i cant put it into words how much i cant stand Brooke and her 'i love myself' personality.. she turned up at the pub with her mates just to show off and say 'look i have cool parents but actually my mum is one annoying old bint'. Beggy and Brooke seriously need to get over themselves.. What would they look like without the botox, horrible nails, fake lashes, fake hair and fake tan.. if Beggy or Brooke were one of my friends and kept being taken the piss out of, i would of shoved them both in that soddin basterd new bin they have 🙄🙏🏻😂 #agirlcanwish

Reactions: 7
Well folks, she is well and truly pissed me off! I never thought I do it but I’ve complained to the ASA. I’m not even sure if I’ve gone to the right people about it, but, the way that competition was run or should I say the winner was found was totally out of order. What is got me more than anything is that she Fully admitted that she forgot to put the first entrant in !!! Ffs can’t she count! Then she openly admitted on another competition she wrote the same persons name down twice what the duck is going on. How can she possibly get away with this. Anyway I’ve done an online complaint to the ASA about it because I’ve seen it happen for too many times as I said it may not be the right way to go about it but I’ve done it anyway. I am so angry at her and her blasé way of dealing with this I just cannot comprehend how she can openly think that it is okay. Anyway, I’ve done it now.

Reactions: 23
Pissing myself laughing at Brooke's gob! Can't ever have a normal expression on her chemically enhanced mouth! What a cringe. I have a daughter the same age and she thinks Brooke is hysterical, she is all about the grabbing fame and freebies like momma. What a false spoilt brat!

When her grandaughters here, she will have to cut down on the drinking when or even IF she babysits! She hardly EVER has family or even Jasons family over.. She's just far too self obsessed and so is bratty brooke. Honestly, i cant put it into words how much i cant stand Brooke and her 'i love myself' personality.. she turned up at the pub with her mates just to show off and say 'look i have cool parents but actually my mum is one annoying old bint'. Beggy and Brooke seriously need to get over themselves.. What would they look like without the botox, horrible nails, fake lashes, fake hair and fake tan.. if Beggy or Brooke were one of my friends and kept being taken the piss out of, i would of shoved them both in that soddin basterd new bin they have 🙄🙏🏻😂 #agirlcanwish
I can imagine that Brooke was a little witch at school, bet she was with the ‘in’ crowd, thinking she was better than everyone else just like her Mum does!
They’re both so into themselves, I’ve never known anyone who takes as many selfies and stands in front of a mirror as much as those two do!
Both on instagram for what they can get, both wannabes who are actually nobodies.

Reactions: 10
Well folks, she is well and truly pissed me off! I never thought I do it but I’ve complained to the ASA. I’m not even sure if I’ve gone to the right people about it, but, the way that competition was run or should I say the winner was found was totally out of order. What is got me more than anything is that she Fully admitted that she forgot to put the first entrant in !!! Ffs can’t she count! Then she openly admitted on another competition she wrote the same persons name down twice what the duck is going on. How can she possibly get away with this. Anyway I’ve done an online complaint to the ASA about it because I’ve seen it happen for too many times as I said it may not be the right way to go about it but I’ve done it anyway. I am so angry at her and her blasé way of dealing with this I just cannot comprehend how she can openly think that it is okay. Anyway, I’ve done it now.
What I don't understand is why when she picks out her winners for her comps,why she doesn't just write them down in order on the list instead of writing them down in random order..

Reactions: 2
I was actually going to buy that Truwash stuff she’s got Jason advertising. I won’t be now! I wonder how much she got paid to review that?!

Reactions: 3
I know what you mean about the daughter, she absolutely grates on me 😡

Reactions: 8
‘Look I’ve just written my name in that, shows how clean Becky is’ but apparently she doesn’t stop cleaning 😂😂😂 doesn’t stop begging and drinking more like. I actually like Jason, he’s really funny and likeable, I feel sorry for him he deserves so much better. So much for their PJ and chill night, he’d rather watch the cricket 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Always been a pouter it seems 🙄

Them elephants are horrible absolutely ruined them

• Sick
Reactions: 5
He doesn’t even want to go to bed with her 😂😂
If the majority of women asked their hubbys if they fancied going up to bed at 8:30pm they’d be up the stairs faster than a rat up a drain pipe thinking they were on a promise lol
Jason would rather wait until she’s in land noo noo 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘Look I’ve just written my name in that, shows how clean Becky is’ but apparently she doesn’t stop cleaning 😂😂😂 doesn’t stop begging and drinking more like. I actually like Jason, he’s really funny and likeable, I feel sorry for him he deserves so much better. So much for their PJ and chill night, he’d rather watch the cricket 😂😂

Jasons likeable because he has his own personality 😂 Beggy just wants wants and wants even more and only does things pnly if she gains anything from it.. she can go and visit her friend in Essex but cant visit her nearest and dearest.. didnt she decorate Macs flat/home? Great excuse for more shopping.. dont think I've seen her go there again and she documents and boomerangs everywhere she goes.. her instagram stories are just predictable now.. Good mornings on the soffa with her cuppa, tells her followers her plans for the day and thats usually her going shopping, 'pottering' and diy'ing, being patronizing and show us how to make them bloody chocolate trees, go to D&S's, the occasional visit from a friend and oh.. drinking and car booting 🙄 ah not forget the 'hard work' she does at work. 😂

• Haha
What I don't understand is why when she picks out her winners for her comps,why she doesn't just write them down in order on the list instead of writing them down in random order..
My point is that’s not an ethical way to draw a competition in the first place. The way she scrolls through can no way be fair.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.