Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
Thread name suggestion:

Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Departed14

I’m disgusted with her photo wanting to get rid of her so called fat. I know she has issues with her body image and sees herself as fat but she shouldn’t be on social media. That post has made me feel so low about myself. I’ve gained weight due to health issues, now I feel disgusted with myself and worried how I look to others even though it’s out of my control. She’s barely a size 8 and posting that! No influencer should do that, if you are mentally unstable you should seek help and not post things like that. It could cause many women or young girls that follow her becoming obsessed with their weight or worse. Just go and get help not make other people start feeling bad about how they look😢

• Sad
Reactions: 26

Beggy’s big battleships

Is this Boris?

Does Brooke actually have a job or is she a sponger too?
She works in a hairdressers as a trainee. Her specialty style is ‘I’d like to speak to the manager’ cuts.

Why do we need to know what Jason and Brooke are doing. Every day we get told their plans.
And everyday it’s the same. Brooke parading around like some budget version of a love island wannabe and Jason cycling furiously in the opposite direction.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

tittle12

Hi Becky
I know you’ll read this and I’m not saying it to be a ‘troll’. Maybe you should remember where you started on Instagram & look back on the good. You did so much good before with raising money for the hospital and that family. You don’t need to be a big home account who gets freebies left, right and centre. The amount you have spent this week could have fed a family who can’t afford it. Go back to being yourself. We followed you for a reason and now you’ve become someone your not. The greed, ego & materalism is hard to watch. It’s a real shame to let it all go to your head.

Reactions: 24

Merclady

Chatty Member
Libby31 don’t feel bad about yourself, she is the one with issues not you. She needs help from her family but they don’t seem to care. There is something seriously wrong with a 40 year old woman who documents everything she does in a day to total strangers. If your only friend is your phone it’s a sad state of affairs.

Reactions: 23

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
She’s gone to the bootsale cos it’s a ‘glorgeous day’ 😂 begging for new pictures now for her raspberry living room even though the company’s only just gifted her green ones which once she decorates will just end up in the garage with the rest of the junk! Why do these companies still gift people things when they don’t even appreciate it.

What the fuck are those? They look like her tits

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Well folks, she is well and truly pissed me off! I never thought I do it but I’ve complained to the ASA. I’m not even sure if I’ve gone to the right people about it, but, the way that competition was run or should I say the winner was found was totally out of order. What is got me more than anything is that she Fully admitted that she forgot to put the first entrant in !!! Ffs can’t she count! Then she openly admitted on another competition she wrote the same persons name down twice what the fuck is going on. How can she possibly get away with this. Anyway I’ve done an online complaint to the ASA about it because I’ve seen it happen for too many times as I said it may not be the right way to go about it but I’ve done it anyway. I am so angry at her and her blasé way of dealing with this I just cannot comprehend how she can openly think that it is okay. Anyway, I’ve done it now.

Amieee

😂😂😂 what the fuck is “ridicleeous”

Begs - we are not trolls. There are not threads on every insta user on here. Is there a thread on LQOC? No. Anna Mathur? No. Hart at Home? No. Just the handful of knobheads. Ie, you!
“They wouldn’t say it to ya, just behind their keyboard” .... I told you 2 years ago and your attitude towards driving whilst filming and you blocked me!
She’s such a knob. Banging on about ASA and people being spiteful. No, just reporting you for breaking the rules, you knob. What the fuck is she banging on about social services for? It’s not relative to this at all.
I too reported that bedding and living room posts last week. Along with the straightening video and the comb. I’ll report every time too. So yeah Beggy, I’m not a troll, I’m blocked by you because I told you about yourself doing something ILLEGAL. Also, reporting appropriate content to ASA is not trolling either. Seems she think anyone who doesn’t agree with her is a troll? 🤭

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Amieee

Dresses like a 14 year old though. Remember, if you want one of those pineapple T-shirt’s; just type ‘pineapple T-shirt’ into eBay!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

NotaHincher

OMG! She’s painted the gifted candle sticks from Nikki at Westholme! I’d be raging! Hell fire I can’t believe her

• Wow

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I’m painting it raspberry, all I can think about is raspberry, look it’s raspberry, it’s a sign. Yup, definitely going to paint it raspberry...

Buys plum paint 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
Anyone see her trying to hide her twiglet toes then 😆🤢
Brooke’s clearly not interested in talking to you... nobody is. That’s why the only ‘friends’ you have are strangers on Instagram. What a sad life

Thought they were having a nice little pj night tonight 😂...
When the fuck is she going to stop pretending she has such a perfect marriage for instagram!

If Jason had any sense he’d peddle like fuck tomorrow and never go back to those two self obsessed divas! I see none of Jason’s family ever bother with any of them, I know he’s lost his Dad but what about his Mum or siblings etc? Bet they all steer clear because of that old bint!
I reckon he’s waiting for Brooke to move out in a few years then he’ll get rid of the old crow bag

I really don’t understand why you hide how you feel about beggy, let it out sista let it all out 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Really angers me when she makes out she’s been so hard at work, all she does is sit in a kiosk like Nessa from Gavin & Stacey. The stupid cow.

• Haha

Ohhlala

This has really wound me up! After the £100s of pounds worth of stuff decorating centre has sent her, why would she not support them and actually purchase something from them?! Helen does next day delivery and it would have probably arrived in time for her tap the tin a million times in her morning news report to us all!!!
And..... where’s the hideous grey urn gone?!

The bit where she tries to think of something that’s been said about her but can’t make it obvious she reads here “that she spends Jason’s money, Or.. erm... I dunno... she’s a slag”

P.S what is haterige, personelle and ridicleous? Are these actual words?

P.P.S I DONT FUCKING LIKE YOU (and I would say it to your haggard, pothole face 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19