Beckyhomesweethome #49 slap your flip flops across your face, you’re a disgrace... yeah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on a downer. She hasn’t said one nice thing about her sofa!!! And tie ur bleeping hair back!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 19
More shopping with Brooke does she stop endless pot of money she never wears any of it

Reactions: 9
Who’s emailing dfs to tell them not to fall for her bollox and she’s done it herself 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I hope someone has proofread her email to DFS. They won’t have a scooby what she’s on about otherwise.

Who the actual duck takes a picture of their handbag and posts a story about it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ This woman is an addict to the gram. I’ve said it before but she need help and an intervention
Look at that bony old thumb!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope dfs tell her that as the damage has been caused by her they won't do anything about it, even we can see it's been cut when you've been in a mad struggle to unpack it and show it off on the gram, so yeah good luck with that one beggy

Reactions: 21
More shopping with Brooke does she stop endless pot of money she never wears any of it
I was just sat here thinking 🤔 where is this money coming from?????
Probably mortgage free and re mortgaged no doubt but even so 🤷‍♀️ I just don’t get it, it’s just shop shop shop it’s unbelievable 🙄

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she was paid for the ad in Morrison’s vouchers and that’s why she’s there more? Either way, it’s boring and we don’t care! She does nothing other than shop and booze...waste of space!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why do we need to see her Michael Kors bag in the morrisons trolley? This woman seriously thinks she is somebody 😆 maybe she wants us to gossip about the letter with the 2nd class stamp on it! What ya posting Begs, a complaint to DFS? 😄
Maybe it’s her resignation for work 🙊.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just searched dfs seconds. Loads of places came up including on eBay!!

Reactions: 8
Thred suggestion
Begz has brought a burst settee, tattle wankers laugh with glee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Beggy you are using the word obviously wrong, I think that’s what bugs me about her saying it, I think she just doesn’t know what it means!

Also who’s betting it’s gonna be lips she gets done next, let’s be honest her having her teeth done makes her top lip look thinner 👍

Reactions: 7
D0B4C673-8285-4F23-8BC7-3882E9206B01.jpeg

Took me ages to realise this ISNT someone else’s arm with a bangle on!! Her hands are HUGE she def. used to be Brian Evans !

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hate the way she uses the word 'obviously' all the time and completely out of context....she has no idea of the meaning of the word....stupid thick cow.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.