Beckyhomesweethome #49 slap your flip flops across your face, you’re a disgrace... yeah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DFS you are tit!

So yeh.... 🥴😂

I wouldn't put it past her! She's the type to wear something once and then pick a fault in order to get a refund. 😑

I wouldn't put it past her! She's the type to wear something once and then pick a fault in order to get a refund. 😑
Bet she keeps the labels in too while she wears it so she can get a refund and claim its unworn

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In

how do we know it was from dfs and not some dodgy cheap seconds shop, no way would dfs just plonk it there... like others have said they unwrap it and put the feet on then you sign to say your happy once you have checked it over. I smell bullshit and it looks like a cheap knock off sofa with the stitching all rushed up like that sorry I wouldn’t have accepted it
She would have posted a pic of the van outside wouldn't she. I totally agree, it's a second from a second shop. Busted Beggy!!

Reactions: 10
Jason will take it back to dfs and demand a cash refund with no receipt like he did with the Dyson hairdryer from curry's!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
And funny she got ‘cut off’ when she was on hold to them..... this is all waaaaaay to fishy lol x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good morning and welcome to day two of dfs gate where we sit and wonder what utter bull tit comes out of Beggys mouth today ..... why have we all got Mexican hats on 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Good morning beauts

It's Wednesday 5th May

and I'm becky home sweet home coming to you live from my ripped sofa

it's 12 days til I get my useless behind booted back into the 2p booth and FURLONG IS OVER FOREVER

*shakes phone*

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Been reading the comments on her post about the rip and I am confused when she said they didn’t unwrap it?! Surely if that’s the case it’s 100% obvious she ripped it as defo looks like a slice mark... such a twit.!!!

Reactions: 17
I bet she’s still seething after yesterday and being made to look the twit we all know she is 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet even dolly’s turned her nose up at it, she’s probably moved the coffee table out the way an plonked herself on the cheapo ebay rug doormat

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What are we thinking this morning? Her sat with her capppaaa tea saying how much more comfortable her new self-shredded sofa is....secretly fuming that DFS haven’t responded yet.......or is this one of her busy days where she’s getting her eye lashes done so she’ll be “up, sorted...catch you beautiful people in bit”🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What are we thinking this morning? Her sat with her capppaaa tea saying how much more comfortable her new self-shredded sofa is....secretly fuming that DFS haven’t responded yet.......or is this one of her busy days where she’s getting her eye lashes done so she’ll be “up, sorted...catch you beautiful people in bit”🥴
So.. yeah !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I. Just. Having. Quick. Cuppa 🤣🤣 not on the amaizng new sofa you spent all day waiting for 🤣 oh and another Morrison’s shop.......how many times a week do you go food shopping beggy?? Considering most the time u use gusto.....oh and how many times HAVNT u use Morrison’s.... funny how that’s now changed!!

Reactions: 16
Oh yes...the day after the wedding she was back off to next and the dress was never to be seen again! Us 1% of wankers don’t miss a trick😆 Oh you’re in for treat when she heads off to Los Vaaaygus next time, you get to see the hideous outfits and her packing a kettle so she can have a cappa tea before she gives us all a lowdown on the cereal isle in Walmart🥴
Oh for god's sake, she's such a skanky witch! I'm scared.... 😱 but will be here, ready and waiting for the Los Veygus shitshow! 🥴 😂

Good morning and welcome to day two of dfs gate where we sit and wonder what utter bull tit comes out of Beggys mouth today ..... why have we all got Mexican hats on 🤨
I just realise Henry has a hat on in my profile picture! 😂

I just realise Henry has a hat on in my profile picture! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I also thought it was funny she now uses Morrisons for her food shop after her PAID ad 🙄 she follows the money! It was Home Bargains all over lockdown and nowhere else due to Gousto, she couldn't be anymore transparent, when she got no where with HB she moved on!

The sofa was only meant for that picture on the gram. It's served its purpose so it's no longer needed. I do think all is not what it seemed. Got cut off from DFS when contacting them, sorry but you would be fuming if your new sofa came with a rip and would be holding or whatever until you could get through, not shoot an email off especially when she is not really that busy! She has a strange perception of busy!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.