Beckyhomesweethome #49 slap your flip flops across your face, you’re a disgrace... yeah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d have chosen a boob job if my slangers were as droopy as this bleeping idiots . She makes me feel sick and that red lipstick WTF . I’m sorry but at 42 or so she says she’s definitely trying to keep up with Brookie bless her . Sad old hag .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m not sure tbh mine was 80% but my sister in law was full pay!
I need a arcade job obviously 🙄

And furlough isn't full pay and I cant see the arcade topping it up?

What is furlough now? Still 80%?
Furloughed employees will continue to receive up to 80% of their pay for hours not worked while the scheme continues, employers can top up after 80% if they want to

From July, the government will contribute 70% and employers will have to pay 10% for hours not worked

In August and September the government will pay 60% and employers 20%

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.