Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sickofem

Chatty Member
Pretty sure you’re not supposed to have fillers this close to a Covid Jab, even the clinic she used has a post about it.
3D524C50-7181-4E79-AB87-11E3AB3CE888.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Badaboom

VIP Member
I’m going to get this made into a motivational poster, Β£9.99 RRP and ten of you beauts will get a free wax melt! So yeah.
3D2D31A8-0E95-4131-881E-40265D828E0D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

A girl has no name

Chatty Member
Her email to DFS - sofa rip, me not happy. You know who I am, I is a big deal on instagram. I want freebie with code and swipe up.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

CrosserLove

She doesn’t fancy doing a 84 mile round trip for her covid vaccine but she’ll happily do that for a shopping trip during the pandemic?!

She’s really angered me this morning

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Good morning beauts

It's Wednesday 5th May

and I'm becky home sweet home coming to you live from my ripped sofa

it's 12 days til I get my useless behind booted back into the 2p booth and FURLONG IS OVER FOREVER

*shakes phone*

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Chocoholic85

Good Morning Everyone, I.Hope.You.Are.All.Well.And.Slept.Ok. It’s Sunday 2nd May, It’s 15 days till Beggy returns to work, I’m a tattle Wanker and I’m coming live from my tattle wanker sofa!

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Jem1975

She’s beyond stupid and the worse kind of β€œinfluencer” won’t drive 40 miles for a vaccine during a global pandemic(google India Becky for some insight and how lucky you actually are to be offered a vaccine) but will happily drive further for her dentist, Botox,IKEA ect.
She’s awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I can't get over her laying in bed and taking a picture of herself pretending to be asleep πŸ₯΄
What 42 yr old grandmother does this?
Loopy bitch!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Caw1982

VIP Member
Thred suggestion
Begz has brought a burst settee, tattle wankers laugh with glee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I'm absolutely fuming!!!
When the hell are her followers going to wake up to the despicable, vile human that this sad sack of shit is?!!

What is stopping her travelling 40 miles for a vaccination that could potentially save her life?

Doesn't have any transport? No
Lack of money? No
No time? No
Young kids? No
Bad health? No

I fucking detest this bitch, she must be in the running for being the biggest cunt on Instagram!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36