Beckyhomesweethome #49 slap your flip flops across your face, you’re a disgrace... yeah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s way too big for the room 😂😂😂😂😂 and the rip is absolute karma 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 16
😂😂😂😂😂😂 that is all. Hope dfs send someone out and say soz I think you have done that yourself upon opening no replacement for you 🖕🏻🖕🏻

Reactions: 15
She’ll be on in a minute saying ‘oh t
THEY took the packaging off and noticed the damage’ yea yea...we know it was you, getting it all set up quickly for your content!!! It’s made my bloody day 😆😆😆😆
Oh...and it’s too big for the room👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Reactions: 12
My initial reaction to the rip was that she has literally ripped into it, in a manic high to get it on Insta
It's ripped but hey let's set the room up anyway and take a photo for the gram, then absolutely rip into DFS in the hopes they replace/part refund whatever
But yeah the rip made me laugh! 😄

Just got back from the nursery run almost in tears as I'm in so much pain with my back again (yep beggy some of us have real back problems) and seeing the rip has cheered me right up 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
It’s an ugly thing, so old fashioned thought she would have wanted to keep up with the Insta plebs and gone for something a bit more modern, anyone else think the room resembles an old people’s home 👵🏻👴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She was too eager to open it and OBVIOUSLY (😉) ripped it herself. I soooo hope DFS check everything thoroughly before dispatching to customers so they can say it was fine when it left! Also didn’t the driver get her to check she was happy with it before he went?! I did laugh when I saw that story though! 🤭🤣🤣🤣

When I got a sofa from DFS the guys unwrapped it, put the feet on and put it where it was to go in the room. I then had to sign to say I was happy with everything before they left. Maybe its different now due to Covid.

Reactions: 15
🤣🤣🤣🤣 why the duck would you set something up and start trimming bits off it if it’s damaged you’d leave the fucker alone until it’s been dealt with ... I reckon she’s done in it anyway in a massive rush to get it unpacked hahaha I’m laughing my head off serves you right Beggy for being greedy there was nothing wrong with your old one you daft ogre 👹

Reactions: 19
When I got a sofa from DFS the guys unwrapped it, put the feet on and put it where it was to go in the room. I then had to sign to say I was happy with everything before they left. Maybe its different now due to Covid.
we had to do the same with ours too. I wonder if it has changed due to Covid 🤔

Really?! Where’s the big difference from what she had?! She really is a prized twit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And - she actually doesn’t even seem pleased with it!! If I had a new sofa I’d be happy..... it’s just another thing for her.....I bet she doesn’t like it!
no difference about from the material 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Really?! Where’s the big difference from what she had?! She really is a prized twit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And - she actually doesn’t even seem pleased with it!! If I had a new sofa I’d be happy..... it’s just another thing for her.....I bet she doesn’t like it!
She's got it written all over her face she's not happy, looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.