Beckyhomesweethome #49 slap your flip flops across your face, you’re a disgrace... yeah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her email to DFS - sofa rip, me not happy. You know who I am, I is a big deal on instagram. I want freebie with code and swipe up.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She won’t get a new sofa they will send someone out to repair it. They did when one of the batons inside broke on one we had after we had only had it a week. And the sofa seat cushions look really badly made like the fabric Is wrinkled. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Really?! Where’s the big difference from what she had?! She really is a prized twit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And - she actually doesn’t even seem pleased with it!! If I had a new sofa I’d be happy..... it’s just another thing for her.....I bet she doesn’t like it!
The old one was nicer.

I’ve had a sofa delivered from DFS about a month ago, was asked to have the room clear and a window open and to where a mask. Delivery men brought sofa in and placed it where I wanted it and unpackaged everything, assembled the feet and took away the plastic too.
If there was damage I’m sure they would have dealt with it - seems to me she has took the plastic off herself. Maybe offered to do this ?
Don’t you check it all over before they leave? I bloody would!

Her grey scout hut to go with her doom and gloom grey garden, how depressing
It’s all so dark now. Looks like a waiting room.

Reactions: 9
I thought she was having black not grey 🤷🏽‍♀️ That settee is no different whatsoever to the old one ... I actually prefer the old one ... everything is rush rush rush ... she truly is a price tit

Reactions: 14
😂😂😂😂😂 like others have said, she totally did that herself cutting the packaging off! I was having a bad day, but not anymore 😂
She's probably done this on purpose to try and get some money back so she can buy some more home bargains shite

Reactions: 12
The old one looked a lot better!!!!! This is like
Me nan would’ve had. It’s horried the whole room looks so dark and drab. I no we all have our own tastes but she think she is queen of Interior design, this is so old fashioned. What on earth was she thinking. Oppppps sorry this is old begs she don’t think lol. 🤣

Reactions: 9
If she liked it she’d be on stories grinning from ear to ear with her donkey teef sticking out going omg I’m buzzing I love it ...tattlers you will see none of this today because she hates it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her last lot of stories she is clearly really pissed off and hates it 😂
She is literally gritted teeth 🙈😂

Reactions: 8
Its ironic she "works" with Soul as the cedar room and garden are Soulless.

• Haha
Spot on one percenters 👍.....she's not a happy Begster today. Oh and she fucken hates it!

No fucken dinner in Chez Evans tonight! She'll be too busy crying into her cocktails 🤣

• Haha
Just caught up after work and you 0.1% of wankers have not disappointed! 5 new pages since lunchtime of you absolute treasures ripping the arse out of our Begster. Sofa late ✅ sofa ripped ✅ Beggy admitting to 100k people/bots that she’s taken the scissors to it ✅ She’s the gift that keeps on giving!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I had 2 DFS electric recliners 5 weeks ago, they came in, put the chairs where I want them and checked they worked properly before I signed a disclaimer everything is good, there’s no way in hell they’ve delivered a “ ripped” sofa and left without that disclaimer! It’s obvious she’s done herself because she didn’t like it and thought maybe if I rip it up, show it on my story and tag them, they’ll give me it for free!
You idiot, they won’t replace it or give it to you for free even if you’ve paid insurance for it, they’ll send a man with the right tools to fix the damage and that’s all! Kiss your £600 goodbye, you’re stuck with a funeral director’s sofa til next year 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.