Beckyhomesweethome #48 prawnstar martinis in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tries to justify her spending by only getting cheap and sale items I’ve noticed. Why is she pretending she’s going to keep those dresses long enough to wear with tights and boots in the winter or a dress for Vegas when she’s already said she’s not going this year? It’ll be thrown in the charity shop and forgotten about.

Reactions: 14
She tries to justify her spending by only getting cheap and sale items I’ve noticed. Why is she pretending she’s going to keep those dresses long enough to wear with tights and boots in the winter or a dress for Vegas when she’s already said she’s not going this year? It’ll be thrown in the charity shop and forgotten about.
Do you watch Beggy much? She doesn’t give to charity. She’ll hoard them for years, hung and forgotten about.

Reactions: 10
I tell you what I don’t get, her posts on Insta never usually get more than 50 comments on but she’s got 110k followers!!! 😳 Where are they all?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I tell you what I don’t get, her posts on Insta never usually get more than 50 comments on but she’s got 110k followers!!! 😳 Where are they all?
I was just snooping to see what people said about the fire pit and she only has like 20 comments yet she’s only replied to two of them ..... she’s absolutely ignorant

She couldn’t afford the higher package on eBay, she was only able to afford the followers but not the likes and comments. She needed money for flip flops you see 😉

• Haha
I just noticed the same thing. Her feed post about her radiators only has 5 comments, 5!!!

I work in social media and that engagement (or lack of) is terrible for an account that has over 100k followers.

It's so obvious that the majority of her followers are bots (that she has no doubt bought herself). I just don't understand why brands don’t check this out before sending her free stuff.

If anything these brands are harming their image/reputation by sending stuff to this illiterate idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just noticed the same thing. Her feed post about her radiators only has 5 comments, 5!!!

I work in social media and that engagement (or lack of) is terrible for an account that has over 100k followers.

It's so obvious that the majority of her followers are bots (that she has no doubt bought herself). I just don't understand why brands don’t check this out before sending her free stuff.

If anything these brands are harming their image/reputation by sending stuff to this illiterate idiot.
Absolutely they are as anything she *advertises* that she's been sent I wouldn't buy on principle whereas I'd probably have considered it before.

There are some influencers where I have bought things they've shown - using my own search and not a swipe up - for eg. The Sonic cleaning brush with the little attachments, seriously one of the best little cleaning gadgets ever!

Reactions: 6
I hate the way she bends her leg when she’s trying on clothes. She reckons she’s Kate bleeping Moss or something! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hate how she thinks she gets such “bargains” in these sales. It’s only a bargain if it’s something you actually need or wanted beforehand.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
“ Think out of the box “ she says which means in her dictionary nick other people ideas !! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yep because she doesn't do what it actually does mean 🤣 it definitely doesn't mean pinching others ideas and passing them off as your own! That's called plagiarism 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't get how few post likes and comments she gets with someone with over 100k followers ....somethings amiss

Reactions: 9
Like mother like daughter 🙈😡 desperate or what. Swipe up after swipe up with these pair. Instead of standing about in the tea room doing siwipe ups for PPE .why not actually do some hairdressing oh silly me your not a hairdresser. Tea lady general dogs body .

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Look at me just ironing .... hang on .... swipe up for this iron . I’m just waiting for the .... look at me taking a tit swipe up for the toilet roll . Urghhhhh and OBVIOUSLY I just got another delivery because that’s all I have in my life ..... SAD

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.