Beckyhomesweethome #48 prawnstar martinis in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god there'll be a comedown now, I've not watched her stories but did she actually expect it to be anything other than the *same old*

It's Primark.
It's fast fashion.
It's cheap.

Don't get me wrong, I love a little Primark shop for vest tops and other bits and pieces but Selfriges it's not 🤷

Reactions: 14
Not only was she home early on her first day but she also had time to get her eyebrows and eyelashes done

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What an absolute twit! She’s actually disgusting, and unbelievably embarrassing.. even if you were that desperate to go to Primark would you really share that with people? Absolute saddo

Reactions: 17
After her big flip flop story the other day - she just can’t help herself. The woman has issues.

And no I’m not Kempis of your 90p flip
Flops. I’ll get some next month..... I don’t hAve hundreds in a cupboard at home but u know what..... I can manage without!

Reactions: 12
After her big flip flop story the other day - she just can’t help herself. The woman has issues.

And no I’m not Kempis of your 90p flip
Flops. I’ll get some next month..... I don’t hAve hundreds in a cupboard at home but u know what..... I can manage without!
Ok so primark is cheap
but where’s this endless money come from?!!!!!

Reactions: 7
I think it's hilarious that she manically dashed to primark and queued for it to be exactly the same as its always been. I don't know what she was expecting but she just couldn't wait. She was obviously (sorry but I'm using it correctly) desperate for new flip flops that she can't actually wear as it's still too cold...what an absolute pair of muppets. It doesn't say much for the hairdressers where Brooke works if they've closed early on the first day back after 3 months!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think it's hilarious that she manically dashed to primark and queued for it to be exactly the same as its always been. I don't know what she was expecting but she just couldn't wait. She was obviously (sorry but I'm using it correctly) desperate for new flip flops that she can't actually wear as it's still too cold...what an absolute pair of muppets. It doesn't say much for the hairdressers where Brooke works if they've closed early on the first day back after 3 months!
I saw somewhere last week said that they would be selling off their winter stuff really cheap so it's gone brookie blessher's mate probably told them there were bargains to be had so they sped there as quickly as they could only to find all the other lunatics that have been queuing got there before her. She'll be so angry she'll be slapping her new flip flops against the tarmac while walking dolly

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why she needs so many flip flops?? I have a pair of havannias and Birkenstock and that’s enough

• Haha
I quote it's a load of tit

I spent £52 & Brooke (bless her) spent £48.

That's her work experience money gone 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What a bleep . She’s so bleeping desperate to spend money and just can’t miss out can she . More bleeping flip flops for her flipper feet though . I just don’t get it she’s got 100s of them . What a bleeping prized twit 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 19
“ Pretty tit “ but she spent £54 !!! She’s so crass.

Reactions: 25
She was ALWAYS going to primark today. Dunno why she has to pretend otherwise. Banged on about primark for weeks yet was gonna wait three days? What a load of tit, Becky wouldn’t have been put off by the thought of it being busy and etc. The story of Brookes friend sending pics.... what a load of tit 😂 they’d always planned to go after brookeblessher finished playing barbies for the day.

Do I get a bingo? I said she’d go this morning ( I swear she only held off because she knew Tattle was watching ) but she did go today. 😂

Reactions: 21
Do I get a bingo? I said she’d go this morning ( I swear she only held off because she knew Tattle was watching ) but she did go today. 😂
LMAO at the seasoned beckyologists on this thread predicting the hag's movements exactly 😂

Drove herself stir crazy, blinged a candle, ran to Morrison's, ran back, drove to Primark to spend 50 quid on tat she didn't want. Posted stories the whole time. Standard day at tatty towers!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You’ve missed nothing she says!!!!!
becky I couldn’t care less!!!!
But most of us know we aren't missing anything. Just proves she went as she couldn't stand others going today before her to buy 90p flip flops!
What an idiot!

Also the OMG I can't believe we are doing this attitude.why can't you believe you are doing it. We can! It's not exactly wild is it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
yeah definitely don’t let all of this beat you! The figures are sooo low now too, and I am sure there will be covid secure measures in place for now too. Once we are all vaccinated too I think it’s just something we will have to live with like flu
Thankyou. Xx

She must have been pacing around that house all day. Gagging to go out until it got too much and she had to wheel spin off the drive
Definitely. She was giddy this morning about it, you could just tell.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.