Beckyhomesweethome #46 Eat Out to Save People

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why wouldn’t you go for a walk with jaysun, could go up to the beach for a long walk

Reactions: 4
To all those that said she was up to something - you were right!! She couldn’t wait for the new sofa to arrive so she’s dressed the room with all new stuff now!! Disgusting excuse for a woman!!

Reactions: 21
To all those that said she was up to something - you were right!! She couldn’t wait for the new sofa to arrive so she’s dressed the room with all new stuff now!! Disgusting excuse for a woman!!
Less than a year old and she's replaced all the furniture already. Unbelievable!! Obviously didn't love it as much as she claimed the first time it was done.

Reactions: 22
It looks exactly the same to me 😂😂 how upset must she be that she’s brought all that stuff just for it too look the same as before 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So when did she buy these non essential bits of furniture from B&M? During one of her million non essential cereal shops no doubt. Lying twit that she is.

Reactions: 20
She probably bought them when she was out getting cupboard bits. She is very devious and secretive, she wasnt like this when I started following her (years ago), but she has changed (not for the better.). Swipe up for Swan again the begging cow

Reactions: 17
Just a thought here....why does she not store stuff in her loft. Is it because it is full of something else? Do the pigeons still like to sit on her roof? Does the frost stay on her roof the same as her neighbours. Hmm, has J got green fingers, so many questions 😂

• Haha
“Here’s some new furniture I was storing in my shed”... bleeping liar 🤣 when has Beggy ever bought something and not taken it out of the box and assembled it immediately!!! Pandemic? What pandemic??

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m lost for words. Yet again MORE new stuff. And she never goes shopping and doesn’t show what she’s bought!! So sneaky Nd secretive. Obviously either bought and stored or been and got it. All obviously essential items hey!!!! That room was only done a year ago. She will NEVER be happy she really does have deep routed problems and she’s changed so so much - and it’s not a nice change unfortunately.
Oh and bad back saga..... she hasn’t rested. She’s painting, moving stuff, cleaning carpets!!! Moron!

Reactions: 26
The reason she changes her decor so often is because she doesn’t have her own style. She sees what everyone else has and thinks that’s the current trend and must have and then a few weeks or months later she sees something else. She honestly doesn’t have a mind of her own. She has no career, seems like her friends are partners of Jaysun’s friends, doesn’t have a voice in that house.. doesn’t even have a hobby. She doesn’t have a life. Just an existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
And there is the gifted carpet cleaner.
We all see you, Beggy 👀
Who keeps changing their furniture every few months just to keep up with the Jones'
She is never happy or satisfied.
What a sad way to live!!

• Heart
That swan carpet cleaner looks like cheap tit. I’ve got a Bissell pro heat pet one and it’s the dogs bollocks!! I hope she going to bathe Dolly when she gets back.. mine always needs a bath after 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but for someone who’s been on furlough for so bloody long and has no underlying health conditions and has not bubbled with anyone who is vulnerable, why hasn’t she gone out and volunteered in the community? Volunteered with the vaccine rollout? Lazy lazy lazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

The reason she changes her decor so often is because she doesn’t have her own style. She sees what everyone else has and thinks that’s the current trend and must have and then a few weeks or months later she sees something else. She honestly doesn’t have a mind of her own. She has no career, seems like her friends are partners of Jaysun’s friends, doesn’t have a voice in that house.. doesn’t even have a hobby. She doesn’t have a life. Just an existence.
Agreed! Like when she panelled her bedroom wall, it’s definitely not her style just done because that’s what everyone’s up to these days!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.