Beckyhomesweethome #46 Eat Out to Save People

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god I haven’t watched her stories for a while today. Is she going on about home schooling again 😫🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s been the worst experience of my life home schooling! Trying to keep two teenagers motivated and focused on school work while trying to work full time from home is an absolute nightmare. She can shove her praise up her scrawny arse that she’s been sat on for the past year and getting paid for it by taxes off key workers like me. She boils my piss

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I couldn’t listen to her talk about home schooling and praise everyone with her bullshit fake felt emotion. She’s no clue how tough it’s been for everyone involved, the children themselves, the toddlers that have had to plod along and be put on the back burner. the teachers, the school staff. The parents, that have tried their hardest, those that have cried alongside their child about the whole thing. the child that is nervous and anxious, the child who is excited to return. Then there’s also those like myself who longed for them to go back to school but now the day is here we are anxious for their new normal and how much they’ve been affected by all of this. She pretends to be a friendly face and understanding but she’s clueless and should just keep her mouth shut! oooh I didn’t even listen to her and she’s got me raging 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Who does she think she is! As if parents need praise from someone who has broken lockdown rules over and over again! Done nothing worthwhile while sitting on her arse getting paid for the privilege. She’s a disgrace, she really is

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The fact she came on to say “ well done” to those of us with kids and home schooling got me so bloody angry! She doesn’t have a bleeping clue what people have been through during the past year and definitely not children! Take your well done shove up your arse and jump off a cliff you bleeping hypocrite!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Of course she will be watching the Oprah interview she probably thinks it will make her more relatable and give her something to talk about 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
FFS does she really think she needs to come on and tell us home schooling parents how well we've all done. If Boris Becky isn't in the next thread title I quit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Beggy wishes she was addressing the nation🤣 but thanks Begga, we have done the best we can in the circumstances.
She wouldn't have coped with home schooling a child. You can't sit on your arse and watch Netflix all day! She has no what I call "pandemic reality" so she is trying to be relatable! Unless you can call the shutting of her beloved shops a reality check 🤣

Don't get me started on the Oprah interview. I think it's so disrespectful! Imagine going on the TV and calling your family out. We all have our opinions I guess but will Begs be able to articulate hers enough to do a story...probably be like I felt so sorry for Harry and Meghan so yeah 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
‘Big up’ ? What 50 year old says Big up? She’s just embarrassing 🤦🏼‍♀️ Lazy cow moaning about her back ! Too much sitting about on your lazy arse love!

My god she’s aged. I’ve not bothered with her for a few weeks. Looking like utter tit. I see the fruit of the look chav tops are still going strong 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So.... where is she this morning? Out flaunting the rules again, for some cupboard bits no doubt!

Reactions: 14
I swear she held back what she was going to say she’s been doing this morning. She’s been moving something about ready for her next spending spree!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.