Beckyhomesweethome #45 Mushroom doors, mushroom hair, uncooked mushrooms - does anyone really care?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if I’ve missed something but why does she look so happy to have a sore back? She looks delighted talking about the ice pack?...

Reactions: 12
I feel exactly the same, I think she googled it and came up with her own diagnosis, I don’t believe any reputable “ back lady “ will tell you oh you’ve got this bulging discs and your spine is almost a ( S) shaped without any X-rays or even MRI!! Just put ice packs behind your back, sit down and watch Netflix, you’d be fine in no time!! What a bullshitter

I don't think there was an appointment, she was way too vague, I think she's a liar attention seeking for all the 'poor you' comments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The pointless story when she was eating her bowl of mash 😂 she was so erratic!? Picking up her fork.......realising, putting it down, rubbing her eye, putting her finger to her mouth, stopping when she realised, picking her fork up again, putting it back down, rubbing her eye. She didn’t even have anything new to say.

The woman has issues. Also, does anyone else have skin like this at 42? This is filtered 👀

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion-

Bought a pergular &
she’s spending galore,
Eat out to save people,
You’re a right thick old bore!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Are we talking about the paint or beggy? 😂😂
The images of her roasting herself to almost death in her Jimmy Saville sunglasses, wearing a boob tube/vest top, and getting her size 12 trotters and bandy legs out still haunts me.... 😱 She could barely move sometimes, she was that burned - the stupid cow probably covered herself in cooking oil. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The pointless story when she was eating her bowl of mash 😂 she was so erratic!? Picking up her fork.......realising, putting it down, rubbing her eye, putting her finger to her mouth, stopping when she realised, picking her fork up again, putting it back down, rubbing her eye. She didn’t even have anything new to say.

The woman has issues. Also, does anyone else have skin like this at 42? This is filtered 👀
Her skin is shocking, it's not even fine lines, those are crevices.
Her skin needs some moisture, it's like boot leather. God only knows what she will look like in 20 years time.

Reactions: 15
Thread title suggestion.

Bad back, yet up the pergola goes. Will she make it back to work, who knows?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm 2 years younger than Becky and I have a couple of fine lines under my eyes and that's it. I appreciate we all have different skin and lines but I tried that retro cam filter she uses and my skin looked amazing! It does nothing for her. Do filters work differently for people? 🤣

Reactions: 5
This is hilarious!!
She’s been so pissed off with that portacabin since it was finished...the tv in the wrong place...the “bifolds”in the wrong place,breaking her neck to watch TV.
Her lounge sofa is tit and doesn’t match anything...currently in the portacabin she has a crushed🥴velvet sofa, a blue chair,a cream chair and an orange floor.
It’s all such a mess, I cannot wait for this new sofa to arrive to see how she “dresses” it.....bring it on🤣🤣
I can’t stand her flooring she should change it what a difference it would make. NOTHING goes with that colour of flooring she has

I couldn’t believe it when she said about a new sofa, she hasn’t had that one long (from NEXT)
She gets it all on credit

Reactions: 3
So.... watched today’s stories....
1.... she’s been cleaning and pissing around.... but has a bad back.... so NOT excuse not to go back to work.
2. That lovely grass area in her garden.... oh we had a 14ftbtrampoline bla bla. Babes you have a GRANDAUGHTER bloody fix up and sort somthung for her!! My parents have so much kids toys, mainly stores away.... but we all know she hasn’t even got that! She 100% reads these as she always addresses somthing.... this time how
Big her garden is but they only use part of it.
And it’s studio not studio bloody cards 🤣🤣 I still don’t believe shes 4 years older than me.
My best friend ate in their mid to late 40’s.... and look better! She has really control issues. You only have ti look at her wardrobe to see that..... I’ve never seen so many clothes

oh and...... maybe let’s ask her to see her front path which she ‘cleaned’ then ‘painted’......... let’s just say I visited friends in her road.... and her path..... isn’t what is shown on insta!!!! Big patches of stone shining thru!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
1.... she’s been cleaning and pissing around.... but has a bad back.... so NOT excuse not to go back to work.
2. That lovely grass area in her garden.... oh we had a 14ftbtrampoline bla bla. Babes you have a GRANDAUGHTER bloody fix up and sort somthung for her!! My parents have so much kids toys, mainly stores away.... but we all know she hasn’t even got that! She 100% reads these as she always addresses somthing.... this time how
And it’s studio not studio bloody cards 🤣🤣 I still don’t believe shes 4 years older than me.
My best friend ate in their mid to late 40’s.... and look better! She has really control issues. You only have ti look at her wardrobe to see that..... I’ve never seen so many clothes

oh and...... maybe let’s ask her to see her front path which she ‘cleaned’ then ‘painted’......... let’s just say I visited friends in her road.... and her path..... isn’t what is shown on insta!!!! Big patches of stone shining thru!!!!
I’ve never seen so much clothes it’s cheap tat

Reactions: 3
Absolutely sick of seeing her bloody garden and her talking about her bloody garden. SHUT UP TALKING ABOUT YOUR POXY GARDEN!!

Reactions: 13
I actually want to see the £150 worth of box bushes she bought for her front garden.... next time, could you take a crafty photo (or ask your friend to) please? 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 24

What condition were those bush balls she planted in the front garden last year?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.