Beckyhomesweethome #45 Mushroom doors, mushroom hair, uncooked mushrooms - does anyone really care?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep I’d say as was said previously she is gearing up for not being able to go back to work! My daughter had bulging disks and she couldn’t even put her own socks and shoes on. I don’t believe for a second that’s what she has! Or if she has it’s in the Early stages my daughters got progressively worse she literally ended up walking doubled over. She was only 17 happend due to actual WORK BEGGY you lazy work shy cow!!
I really can’t see how the “back lady” Can tell her that she has bulging disc’s ... does she have X-ray eyes? The only way you can see that is from an mri or X-rays. This woman saw gullible written all over Becky face

Reactions: 15
Honestly how DARE she say she was conned because of the postage!! Every company has a cut off point!!!!! And it’s clear for you to read - you know that thing you do BEFORE buying somthunh..... the same as measuring, and not getting it and saying you were worried it wouldn’t go higher than ur bi crap folds!!! It’s all a show for the gram but she’s just making herself look a knob.
As if she said she was conned 🤣🤣 I was so hoping she was gonna screw it down to the decking and do it and wrong haha!! And it’s JUST for this year!! Wtf!
No Beggy you weren’t conned you just don’t read things properly🙄

Reactions: 15
I was sat here bored and having a nosy at bestie Dawns Facebook. She seems lovely, lots of friends, day trips with the hubbie and summer holidays with friends and family....totally the opposite to this skanky twit! Beggy clearly copies her every move, dry Jan, puzzles, electric bike (tho I don’t think Beggy has even been on hers yet). Her and Jaaayson literally do nothing together do they? Why not plan a nice trip away in the UK if you can’t get to beloved Los Veeygus🤷🏼‍♀️ Create some decent memories other than getting pissed under the peeergular🤪
Also she refers to someone else as her best mate...bet Beggy HATES that!
I honestly do not get the obsession with Vegas. So many gorgeous places out there yet her idea of a holiday is somewhere they can spend obscene amounts of money. I guess it suits her 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Please don’t tell me these are her steps to get into the summer house 🙈! It’s a bleedin death trap 🙈🙈🥴
Imagine them all pissed 🤣

View attachment 466710
why do they have two random sleepers just plonked on the grass?
The whole garden is just randomly placed stuff and a cramped decking area. Also the rug is too long for the pergola.
From what i can remember she doesn’t have a flat garden it goes up in about 3 stages

I think she's just copying hinch with the grey everywhere, egg chair, per-gola 😂 Desperate to be the same. Those egg chairs look uncomfortable anyway

Reactions: 12
Well we can all predict whats going to happen.......lots of garden piss ups, she’ll burn herself to a crisp then by end of August if it lasts that long, she’ll have had enough of the £250, sorry £249.99 pergula that keeps blowing down so that’ll be scrapped along with the crappy fence painted decking, new decking and a wooden pergula will be ordered delivered and built in a day (remember the summerhouse) painted with ‘corpse’ fence paint all in time for the bad weather and before we know it the countdown to Christmas - not that she wishes her life away though 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Well we can all predict whats going to happen.......lots of garden piss ups, she’ll burn herself to a crisp then by end of August if it lasts that long, she’ll have had enough of the £250, sorry £249.99 pergula that keeps blowing down so that’ll be scrapped along with the crappy fence painted decking, new decking and a wooden pergula will be ordered delivered and built in a day (remember the summerhouse) painted with ‘corpse’ fence paint all in time for the bad weather and before we know it the countdown to Christmas - not that she wishes her life away though 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Oh the Corpse will be out full time this Summer.

Reactions: 8
When she showed the disgusting soul pink box of tat, did anyone else hear her say

"so you basically pay for the products and then get this beautiful box free" 😐

Hun. Its a crappy, flimsy, horrific coloured cardboard box.

I mean, I'm sold. Absolutely. Pay for over priced, factory made candles, with a hand stuck blingggggggged star and I get a box free

What a bargain! A free box.

Sign. Me. Up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why the sudden rush to get it built before it’s even out the back of the delivery van?.

It’s the 4th of March and I can’t get a washing outside yet - is she planning on sitting out in the pishing rain?
I got my first wash of the year out last week, it was great!! Not been able to do it since though!

Reactions: 4
From telling you to fill your refill with zoflora to soul.... both smell like tit yes I got sucked into the “ relax “ for my lad to try.... please forgive me of these sins lol 😂 and the difference between beggy soul pics and posts to the others is amazing!!! 🤣🤣🤣 featuring crappy 100x painted ginger jar/ vase/ urn whatever the duck it is 🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Can't do heavy lifting so going to put more lights up outside, that's still not going to help your back 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Let’s just say it, if she can do all of that heavy lifting yesterday there’s absolutely nothing wrong with her back. Can’t work out why she’s saying there is though, surely if you wanted to be signed off you’d go to the gp and you certainly wouldn’t put on Instagram all the building and decorating that she’s been doing 🤔
She probably did all that work the day before her appointment as she knew she would be stiff after it and could show that her back is sore. I bet she didn't even tell them about the heavy lifting she had done.

Reactions: 10
If Becky was earning big money rather than gifted items she would walk away from the slots surely? She would also get those artex ceilings sorted, pronto.
She's making fk all from swipe ups and SOUW CANDEWLS with her bought followers and dead engagement! She's just grabby. Remember she haunts her local Facebook groups selling old tat for 2 quid, it's all just fuel for her buying and selling and spending and reorganising and chucking out addiction, for which she urgently needs professional help.

Also, she's been threatening on her stories that she's getting the ceilings skimmed this year 😭

Reactions: 5
I really can’t see how the “back lady” Can tell her that she has bulging disc’s ... does she have X-ray eyes? The only way you can see that is from an mri or X-rays. This woman saw gullible written all over Becky face
Yeh I said this lol.Did the back lady say this though? Or more likely bullshity BEGGY has just diagnosed herself again! I mean anyone would have an aching back after putting up a pergola or as someone else has said being hunched over a bloody puzzle for hours will do the same! I mean who even completes a puzzle in one go that’s surely not the idea is it ? But as usual BEGGY has to rush everything even bloody puzzles fffs🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
When she showed the disgusting soul pink box of tat, did anyone else hear her say

"so you basically pay for the products and then get this beautiful box free" 😐

Hun. Its a crappy, flimsy, horrific coloured cardboard box.

I mean, I'm sold. Absolutely. Pay for over priced, factory made candles, with a hand stuck blingggggggged star and I get a box free

What a bargain! A free box.

Sign. Me. Up.
How much is the pink box of shite? It looks so tacky, can't believe people would buy it..!

Reactions: 6
Yeh I said this lol.Did the back lady say this though? Or more likely bullshity BEGGY has just diagnosed herself again! I mean anyone would have an aching back after putting up a pergola or as someone else has said being hunched over a bloody puzzle for hours will do the same! I mean who even completes a puzzle in one go that’s surely not the idea is it ? But as usual BEGGY has to rush everything even bloody puzzles fffs🤦🏻‍♀️
I absolutely don’t want to defend Begatron in any way, shape or form but I will often do jigsaws in one sitting. I personally like to have no tv/radio days where I just sit in silence and that’s a perfect pastime.
She probably does it just to brag about it though.

Reactions: 3
I absolutely don’t want to defend Begatron in any way, shape or form but I will often do jigsaws in one sitting. I personally like to have no tv/radio days where I just sit in silence and that’s a perfect pastime.
She probably does it just to brag about it though.
I do them in one sitting too if I get the chance! I just get caught up in the moment 😀

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.